Instigator

"Lady Camille?" Silvanus finds the girl wandering around the dark hallways of his tower alone. Remembering the last time she found her like this, it's the very same day the God flipped out and sent her back to her world.

Ever since Camille came back to the Water Sanctuary, she has never spent a day alone. For specific orders of Axl, she's to be protected at all times. Silvanus, whose loyalty to the God of Water can be questioned at times, his curiosity and theories can turn inconvenient most of the time. A servant that watches carefully how things evolve around him, waiting to find the perfect moment to spill information and make things more entertaining for him.

"I wonder what will happen this time..." he murmurs to himself as he notices something unusual in Camille's eyes.

Deeply in thoughts, the girl searches for her loyal guardian who can't be found anywhere. Without knowing Camille has become too dependent on Kaiden. Finding in him the confidant she needs in troubling time, she doesn't find any comfort of talking to anyone except the angel.

Blocking everything and everyone out of range, Camille can't hear Silvanus call out her name. Stopping her before her face knocks the hard brick walls, Silvanus sighs with relief. He knows that even a simple scratch can become chaotic if his master sees. Camille jumps at the touch of Silvanus' metallic gloves.

"Silvanus..." the surprise in her eyes, almost hypnotizes him.

Her violet eyes aren't able to hide the concern and uncertainty of not knowing why everyone seems to have a sudden change. In the blink of an eye, she can't find Kaiden, the beasts have also disappeared. Luna has gone back to her castle, Paloma and Ceres have their own regions to go back to, even Axl seems a little distant.

"Please, do not be so reckless, my lady. You know what could happen to us if you get hurt?" Silvanus pleads, thankful that he has caught her before something can unleash the unstable mood of his master. He has enough worries, and at any moment he will explode.

"Sorry, Silvanus," she apologized with a little annoyance. It's understandable to her that everyone respect turns into fear sometimes. But she still feels like Axl goes overboard by pushing everyone to be on guard when it comes to her.

"May I ask, why are you alone?" looking at her struggle to hide her worry. Silvanus becomes more concerned that something serious might be happening and he's not being included.

"I don't know, have you seen Kaiden?" Camille can't help but feel intimidated by the fact that she can't see Silvanus' eyes. She doesn't feel comfortable enough to let him in her private life as she does with Kaiden.

Recalling the outcome of the private reunion the God called for, Silvanus wonders if Kaiden has decided to act on his own to make sure that whatever the Great Goddess is after, Camille stays protected by the main forces.

"I would not be able to tell you where Kaiden is," the servant implies with mischievousness.

"He is a very busy warrior..." Silvanus tells her as his habit of letting out too much information starts to kick in. Looking up to the approaching dusk Camille can easily fall for Silvanus temptations.

The entire kingdom of water is starting to perceive the change in time as the sun starts to hide. The sudden silence of the night, when the seagulls fly across the horizon, looking for a place to rest. The golden faeries start to prepare to illuminate the gardens around the sanctuary and the dolphins have returned to the depths of the ocean. A tender feeling spreads across the land as Camille breathes in the lonesome place. She doesn't want to be alone.

"But perhaps he is up to his Colossal duties..." Silvanus adds, glancing at Camille trying stir up some intrigue that can push her to ask more. Silvanus smiles as he notices the slight spark of curiosity lighting up in her eyes. She has fallen for it.