Surprise Guest

The surprise of witnessing the death of someone so close to her has shaken Camille in a way she never imagined possible. She's been through endless torture in her life. A torture that never pushed her to this point. a point where all she wants its revenge. Every time she thinks of Cosmo's gentleness that is now gone, Camille becomes enraged. Unable to get her mind to move on from the horrific memory she now waits impatiently for the moment where she can make Onyx pay.  Camille is determined to fight back to erase that prideful smirk off her face. To make see as much blood as she's made her see. 

"Feeding your anger will only be bad for your soul," Kaiden laments to be the one taking the light off Camille's eyes. 

Suppressing his emotions, the angel of light can only give her his unconditional support and guide her when she's walking right into the darkness. Every negative feeling the girl hosts in her heart only gives more power to the Great Goddess and her spectrums, a power that makes her stronger and almost invincible. 

"I am truly sorry." Kaiden tries to make Camille feel better but he's also at a loss.  

The fact that Cosmo's death will complicate the situation is something only Kaiden knows. Now, he has to be more alert than before. The Great God of Destiny and Life had a special bond with the tiger is now moving through the galaxies. Kaiden can't leave Camille alone and risk a  meeting with the unpredictable God. 

"I wish I could return to that moment and perhaps take a different approach to save him and save you this pain, my lady," Kaiden regrets not only taking  Cosmo's life but for adding more pressure to Axl and Camille's destiny. 

"Whatever she's done, he could stop it. He's a God! How can he just do things alone, he has all of you..." Camille stops to collect her broken heart at the thought of Axl letting this happen. 

" I, only have him..." He's disappeared with the rest of the Gods, leaving his kingdom in the angel's hands. Although they're doing what they're supposed to, to make sure other worlds can survive the sudden collapse of their stability.

Kaiden has no doubt that Onyx is capable of anything and being under the Great Goddess of Evil orders. If she's sending all her spectrum to find Camille it only means that Lady Eirene already knows how vital the girl is to give the universe a little hope of survival. 

"The Darkness is announcing something," Kaiden notes looking up to the starry sky. The night holds nothing but a sentiment of loneliness, the air feels bleak and full of sadness. The Blazers have lost their will to shine; there's nothing but uncertainty above the phosphorescent kingdom in the clouds.

Camille's mind is stuck in the same scene, the disturbing sensation of being eaten inside out by the dead, to be touched by Steve again. To see Cosmo turning on her, see it trying to kill Vico. Shuddering with intense shivers, Camille tries to keep hidden the disgust of knowing that Onyx knows her weakness, her fears. Sadistically taking advantage of her vulnerability, to break her down to the point of tears.

"I promised to be strong, but I can't. Not when I'm losing them..." Camille whispers in despair, hoping that the healing fairies can help and restore Vico's injuries.  

"His Majesty might be easy for her to control, after all, she is his mother." Kaiden reminds her with discomfort. 

"But we can not forget who his father is..." he gives her courage and hope. Camille looks up to his serene face, although deep down Kaiden is upset with the outcome of his action, he has to be brave and take his place besides Camille, to ensure her protection and sanity. 

"Kaiden..." Camille tries but stops as his eyes wake up to a fervent light of determination. 

"I promised you once that I would be with you when the hard times come. I am willing to go wherever you decide, my lady. If you seek revenge, I will do anything to make it happen,"  Kaiden reassures,  looking deep into the girl's violet eyes. The sincerity in Kaiden's words takes her by surprise.  Although he's the one who has killed one of her beloved friends, somewhere deep inside, Camille sees Kaiden as a guardian angel. Someone she can't reject.