Great God of Destiny and Life

Rushing to find her way back to Asilo with a new light of hope, Camille fights her way against the heavy wind as they blast the broken walls of Silvanus' old tower and the gardens that are nothing but a wasteland. Thunder after thunder illuminates the cloudy sky, in the distance the ocean slams against the rocks awakening more chaos.  The water of the waterfalls overflows with the sudden downpour.

With everyone away to save what is left of the universe, Camille has to find her way alone, she can't always expect to have someone available when she's in danger. Arming herself with newfound strength, Camille makes her way to Luna's Lagoon where she might be able to find Larisa. Still emotional by Axl's revelation, she sighs with relief to know that in the end, she can count on him. Halfway through the Gardenias garden,  Camille looks up at the two orbs of light descending from the sky. Immediately making her lighter, she runs to meet her loyal friends. 

"Vico, Zelon!" Relieved to finally feel protected by someone loyal, Camille leans her head against Zelon's giant forehead. A sweet growl rumbles in his throat while Vico licks her had. 

"Take me to the Great God..." she whispers to the white lion. Finally, understand that her mission in this world has always been about her mother and the Great God of Darkness and Light. Camille sees in this mess a perfect distraction for her to get out without being found out, although it might not be the case if the spectrums become more powerful. 

The wind picks up, revolting dead leaves and broken trees. Camille freezes next to her beasts as two giant stallions with elongated wings shelter her from the heavy rain. Zelon and Vico stand in sync as she takes one step forward. 

Feeling her heart react to the surprising presence of a tall and handsome man. A pair of eyes like she's never seen before hypnotize her in a way she can only see a mystery of the galaxies. Like an Opal gemstone, an intense but divine glare looks right into Camille's soul. Sparkly curls decorated with a golden crown of golden palms and detailed roses. White robes sprinkled with gold and diamonds. Perfect like Axl, serene like Paloma, intense like Ceres and mysterious like Yama. Features and traits from the Golden Gods gathered together in one single being of unimaginable superiority.

"Taking shelter should be your priority, child..." the man comments with a soothing tone that shocks Camille to the core. Immediately feeling how her soul lightens up with just a simple sentence out his mouth. Recognition rings in her ears, waking up her senses, making her heart slam against her chest wall. The Great God of Destiny and Life, Axl's father.

Kaiden has gone through the trouble of enchanting her to avoid any contact between them, now he's here, right before her eyes. Looking directly into her eyes. Where he can see without mistake the dazzling violet color that he could recognize anywhere in the galaxies.

The Great Arima can't hide the surprise to finally see for himself what the rest of the Gods have murmured about, what has caused a disturbance between the Colossal Angels in the remote Castle of the Authentic Aurora. What is making the Great Goddess of Evil and Death go to considerable lengths to dominate Axl... It's her, a source of hope for some and a powerful threat to others.

"You're the God of Destiny and Life..." Camille says mostly trying to convince herself that there's still so much she doesn't know about this world. Gods she hasn't met yet.

Zelon and Vico take a small step back in reverence of their creator but she doesn't move. After all the information she's been collecting, most of the thing she's been through up until know is partly his decision. To be a subject of abuse, mockery, and endless pain. To come here and keep fighting to stay alive, watching her friend get hurt it all comes down to his decision in her eyes. 

"I cannot believe this," he murmurs to himself, noting that her thoughts have been blocked but everything in clear in her eyes. The Great God of Destiny and Life finds himself in the same position the rest of the Gods do when they get to glare into Camille's eyes. He can see hope lightening the darkness approaching.