Anger

"Your Majesty..." Onyx comes to his side, pretending not to notice that he doesn't look at her like he used.

The God keeps his stern eyes on the distance of his broken kingdom, although he doesn't understand, he waits for Camille to appear. Her words rumble in his brain even when he can't recognize her. The way she said his name with such boldness, something he wouldn't allow anyone to do unless it's someone important. Axl like every God in the Gods World has perceived the death of Cosmo and the outbreak of his mother's spectrums. 

"I was like her once..." Onyx stands in his view, her back against the giant window where the open ocean can be seen slamming at full strength. 

Centuries ago, the dazzling angel of death only needed to breathe next to Axl to capture his full attention. Her carmine colored eyes turn intense with envy to see that she has no chance of going back and be like they used to. The bitter truth is in front of her but she refuses to admit defeat. Axl kept his freedom to live and find someone else to give him hope, while she burned in a calvary with nothing but an infinite outcry of torture.

Turning back time is a virtue that not even the Great Gods have. It doesn't matter how powerful they are, in the end, they make mistakes and regret but they have no salvation. In every way, they're less fortunate than the ones that get the chance to die and reborn with a second chance.

"Maybe you do deserve it," she murmurs with a chilly tone. As an angel of death, Onyx has always been dark and emotionless to others, but when it comes to Axl and Camille she can't help but want to destroy every chance of happiness they get.

"Why were you looking for her?" Axl questions her with a nonchalant tone. Not even bothering to look at her in the eyes, Axl keeps his eyes on his raging ocean.  

Settling her dark wings behind her back, her pale skin sparkles with the dim lights coming through the windows, although the rest of the tower is pitch black. Axl has been cautiously observing Onyx's moves, pondering Camille's accusation, even though there's no memory of her in his mind, deep down he can't ignore her warning. 

"I am jealous, I admit it..." the dazzling angel turns to him with bright hungry eyes. Her hair starts floating around her, leaving her skin in full view, her wings drag on the marble floors.

"Perhaps, I am not the only one. She would never know what it is to provoke that evil side of you." Onyx reminds him of the time when he was in love with her, not even then he would allow her to raise her voice at him but he has changed.

The God finally gives her the attention she craves, his eyes turning serene and gentle, pitiful for her. The guilt of being so close and feel nothing at all; When she was once someone he could never pacify his need to monopolize her.

Onyx has always been cold and dark, someone passionate and rough to love. Her temperamental mood would subside once she got his attention. Submissive to his power to dominate her like animals in heat, the angel would unleash her obscurity and dark desires, making her a fierce lover, turning him crazy to tame. A complicated relationship that only they would understand.

Axl sighs confused by the reality. He doesn't feel the same way at all, although Onyx still is the same stunning, empowering creature she's always been. He feels nothing but a deep desire to make her disappear. 

"I can see the tension in your eyes when you think of her, and I do wonder my love. What will you do when her highness decides to get rid of her? Do you think your father will be willing to go against her and give her a second chance to reincarnate?" Onyx tells him with a tone of disappointment pushing him to feel guilty for not showing the same love he used to have for her.