Happiness

"Come with me," Axl guides her with reserved excitement. Camille follows him without questions, she can't expect anything because whatever Axl decides to do will only make her jaw drop.

"This place holds a special connection to you," he explains as they move through the fine grass, and the faint path illuminated by the fireflies. The sound of the water becomes louder and louder.

"Me?" she wonders this time taken aback by the information.

The God stops again and smiles at her. Her eyes widen with admiration and emotion as he points out the fountain ahead. A magical mirror of the night sky lays on the ground. The reflation of the bright moon is so perfect, it looks like its dancing as the waterfall makes its way down to the riverbed. Already barefoot, Camille takes a step forward cautiously holding onto Axl's hand.

"This is The Moonlight's Path, it guides you to Luna's Lagoon," Axl explains releasing her hand to walk in front of her.

Glowing fish swimming down the waterfall, giving it the illusion of an aquarium. Crickets and frogs announcing the presence of his majesty. Sparkly fairies hover around the falls as they greet the God with reverence. Camille keeps her eyes close to him, her mouth drops wide open at the moment Axl greets the fairies back, they soon vanish in thin air.

Slowly he steps on the surface, Camille stops breathing. There he is, a God. Elegant and mighty, captivating in every way. The moonlight falls on him like a shower of glory, brightening up his black hair, his skin glow, and his eyes burn with intensity. Her heart accelerates without notice.

"No way..." Camille can't think of anything to say to explain how fascinated she is by every glimpse of the magic she gets to witness from him.

Axl smirks knowing well the fuzziness he induces in the girl. He loves to see her how much she struggles with her emotions and her reason for his advances. Camille tugs on her hair as he quietly enjoys her thoughts. The idea of this man loving her it's incomprehensible to her. Just to be able to be part of his life, to see things she never imagined, to be able to touch him at any time she wants. To let him hold her to sleep. To breathe in his air, to kiss him whenever she feels like it. To have him at her complete disposition.

Their eyes meet to enchant each other with a deep sentiment that needs no communication. Everything they feel for each other; it's evidently clear in the magnetic energy that keeps them chained in a way, that can't put into words but others can see clearly.

"Come to me." the gentlest tone of his voice is like a summoning spell to her ears, so sweet and soft all she wants to do is follow no matter where he goes.

Axl stretches his hand, inviting her to walk towards him. Biting her low lip, Camille debates if she can be capable of doing the same thing. She takes a quick glance at the water and back at Axl. He patiently waits with a smile, silently enjoying a little gesture of innocence in her eyes. A crease forms in the middle of her forehead as she hesitates to take one step forward.

"Camille..." he encourages, though is clear to her that he's having fun watching her struggle.

"Simple steps, Camille. One, two... One, two," he instructs playfully as she takes on the bate. Sucking in a deep breath she closes her eyes and pushes her right foot forward.

The sensation underneath her feet feels warm and smooth. Like she's standing on ice, on melted ice. Opening her eyes to look beneath her. Her eyes become two giant balls of excitement and glitter. To actually see the glowing fish and the reflection of the moon at the button of her feet.

"No way..." she breathes out the words trying to keep her body light. She lifts her eyes to find his. The excitement of experiencing something as incredible as this, reaching his hand Camille sighs with relief.