Regrets

An unpleasant stench of decomposed nature fills up the air in the Gods World, after the tragic death of Cosmo and the fall of other Gods, the atmosphere seems heavy with wariness and deception. A profound emotion of grief covers every corner of the once lively regions, now all there's to see is death; thousands of fairies and tiny angels have fallen to their dismay. The air is polluted to a point that nothing can survive. All remaining life is now struggling to stay alive in the Cloud Sanctuary. 

The Gods World has turned into a place full of uneasiness, where death reeks strongly in the air.  A place that has been finally dominated by a chilly coat of darkness that the Great Goddess gets to manipulate freely but not completely. Sensing how Axl has finally given up to her side, but the Great Goddess doesn't seem to taste victory yet. Still hiding in her dimension, she meditates her next move with impatience. She needs to destroy any glimpse of a possible ray of hope that the Gods can have. 

Looking into the distance, Lady Eirene sits on her throne in the Castle of Dark Crystals, her eyes narrow with annoyance as the dimming light of the Lost Star fights to stay alive. A light that keeps opposing her, but soon it will disappear completely from sight. If she manages to keep Camille from wondering around the Gods World before that happens, Lady Eirene will have to risk her regime just when she's so close to tasting the ultimate power and domination of the universe. She can let anything get in her way, not now. 

"Why are you holding on?" She murmurs with an evil grin but deep down she already knows why. The thought of soon getting the revenge she waited so long for, to have on Adonis, the Great God of Darkness and Light surrender to that part of him that belong to her. 

The image of Camille's expressions, she's just like her mother, it makes her hands twitch to release all her years of frustration on the universe. The Great Goddess has held onto this hatred and the need to feel the pleasure of taking the life of the legendary angel of light once again. 

"How the years have passed my lovely Eirene..." the Great God of Destiny and Life opens the door of her distant castle, interrupting the Great Goddess' train of thought, she glances his way without emotion at all.  Even when he's her life long companion, the father of her son. 

The Great God takes a few steps closer to her altar, amazed by the deadness in her eyes. The years have passed slowly for them but the Great Arima keeps his affection intact.  For a being that condemns him and his son to a life of nothingness but pain. Even then, he bows down to her feet while she keeps her head up high with resonant dignity and excellence like no one else in this world. 

"And look at us now, love. Perhaps we are not excluded from the unexpected turns of life." The Great Goddess comments, looking out of the window again, but her tyrant tone gives him a clear accusation. In her eyes, there's no one else more guilty than the Great Arima. He, who gives life and manipulates everyone's destiny without questioning, he's the only one capable of moving everything either to help her or destroy her. 

On his way to the once colorful Water Sanctuary, the Great God of Destiny and Life has finally seen beyond his capacity. Most of the life of his world and the rest of the universe has fallen to destruction while the Great Goddess of Evila and Death sits on her throne, pondering her vengeance. His son has fallen drenched of a never-ending misery thanks to his hesitant actions.  

"I do wonder my dear, when will you be satisfied..." the Great Arima comments with a tamed tone. Although he has more to say and reproach for, as the only God that still holds his power to give life and guide destinies, Arima has to opt to keep the thin threat of peace everyone is walking on but any mistake he makes can be just a lethal as her rage. 

Understanding what the Great Arima is telling her, but she doesn't react to his comments.  Instead, the Great Goddess raises her arms as the spectrums crawl to her feet, like leeches, they suck on the energy from the angels standing on her guard. Not surprised to see the disgusting rituals of feeding off her spectrums, Arima dusts away a path to get closer.