Strength

"Do you understand the gravity of your choice, son. I am your mother," the Great Goddess warns a very irrational God of Water. 

Lady Eirene stands now as the absolute power of darkness in the universe but for the first time finds herself choosing her words carefully. Someone supreme, powerful and imposing, someone fearless and threatening but now she's doubting her own authority against her own creation. Looking at his diabolic eyes piercing her heartless body, bright carmine colored eyes that can't focus on anything else but her. Long sharp claws twitching to rips her skin apart,  a very hungry mouth showing the perfect and dangerous sharp teeth as raises his arms to the sky to let the rain pour heavily on them. A new army of spectrums stands behind him, terrifying creatures slowly crunching down in formation for an attack. Their wild eyes beaming with desire for her blood.

"And because you are my mother, I am forced to let you experience my pain, my anger and the desperation of losing something important, mother." The Gods World has died completely, everything is dead ground, swamps of blood and death take over the once beautiful lakes. The angry ocean swallows the hills, furious volcanoes burn the jungles, blasting winds finish the broken wasteland. 

"Axl..." the most despicable being that has ever existed in the universe, the one that has given the order to take his most valuable reason to stay sane under her pressure. Now without anyone to hold him back, Axl decides to unleash the side he didn't want Camille to see. The monster he keeps inside, now she won't fear him. Looking at the skeptical look in his mother's eyes, she still has no idea of the monster she's created. A thought that makes him grin with pleasure. The Great Goddess flinches back at the sudden display of power. 

 An abrupt clash between two of the most powerful beasts in the Gods World echoes in the ominous air, creating violent thunder and lighting as the hundred of angels of death and spectrums fight to their death. Dropping like flies, one after another,  gasping for air, broken lungs, burning bodies, loud cries, everything is a living hell but Axl doesn't care anymore. All he wants to do is make his mother pay for Camille's death.

She howls in agony as he thrusts his claws inside the empty hole in her chest.  Listening to her wallowing in pain, the strain in her eyes while he releases the cold darkness she craves so much.  makes him buried his claws in the mud. The Great Goddess raises her eyes to meet the hungry and furious gaze of her son. 

"Is this what you wanted, mother. Is this what you dreamt of..." his disembodied voice doesn't hide the amusement taking over his empty soul when all he can see is the desperation and pain his the Great Goddess face. Watching her quiver under his presence, squirming to break free but failing miserably. Axl adds more pressure inside her body, making her cry like no one ever heard her before. 

"I never wanted to be this, I never wanted to fall into this, but you left me no choice, mother. Tell me, are you enjoying the outcome of your ambition?" He questions as he adds more pressure. 

"Axl, you are my son..." the Great Goddess tries to break free from his hold. Although she always believed to be stronger with her son by her side, there has always been a glimpse of doubt because of the tender side he inherited from his father, even then, Lady Eirene has tried everything she can to gain control of the monster he really is. But looking at him right now, seeing his hatred, his desire to kill her, to avenge a simple girl.  

"Have you realize it yet, mother? Is your soulless body filled with pride to witness the outcome of your many lessons. I warned you about this, did I not?" Axl hisses at the same time the sky lightens up with a rumbling roar.

"You condemned me to an eternal life of loneliness and darkness while everyone I cared for turns into nothing." The Great Goddess squirms at his sharp words. He's right. If it wasn't for her, Onyx wouldn't have appeared in his life, he wouldn't have learned of love. Camille wouldn't have existed at all.