Listen

Taking a deep breath Camille fights the cold shivers rising up from her toes all the way to her hair. The skies are gray and the clouds look heavy,  the wind feels rough, which makes Camille wonder if Paloma is doing well. The Gods have taken on the duty to help the weakest worlds from collapsing. After reassuring that most of the sacred creatures in the Gods Worlds are in a safe place, now most of the Gods have dispersed throughout the universe while Camille stays behind in the Cloud Sanctuary. 

Everyone is moving, searching for a way to stop the Great Goddes but Camille is not allowed to step out of the Air Region. Although she's not ready for another confrontation, Camille is actually gathering all the information she can to figure out where and how is she supposed to help. After what Onyx did to Zerrat, Camille is determined to never let someone else get hurt because of her.

Lost in thoughts Camille reaches a magical pond that hides behind a giant tower in the far side of the main castle. Camille takes off her shoes and sits on a rock, letting the water wash her feet. She takes in a deep breath and Calls out for Larisa.

The magical meadow which holds a mystery within itself, a mirror of connection between the regions. The clear water reflects the glowing fish and the light of the close moon, just like Luna's Lagoon in the Water Sanctuary, just like Blue Water Lake.  Places that Camille will never forget thanks to the memories she holds dear to her heart. Now with her thoughts blocked Camille has the freedom to think and feel without worrying that someone else is listening to her. 

"Larisa..." Camille calls out in a whisper. Trying to focus her eyes in the inside of the water and not fall in despair by thinking of Axl. 

The thought of him makes her heart squeeze, she can't forget that cold glare in his eyes when he looked at her. Axl hasn't appeared after that time, and though she has to endure the need to cry and run to him, she can't. Camille sighs in distress just sit around and wait for everything to be back to normal is not something she's willing to do. 

Exhaling her stress, Camille opens her eyes to find her reflection staring back at her.  She blinks with curiosity as the memory comes back to her. The night Camille found the glowing orb inside Blue Water Lake, that night she was brought up to this world. The strange force that grabbed on her body that night is nothing she can sense in Axl. 

"Could it be the Great God..." She wonders as her heart suddenly accelerates. Noticing in the depths of the lake, there's a twinkling light just like that time. Camille starts to feel agitated and almost too heavy to hold herself awake. 

"Camille..." A voice comes back to haunt her. A voice that comes in with a wave that hits her core and takes her energy as it crawls around her body. Camille freezes as she feels it as it slowly makes her feet numb. Her voice is trapped behind the throat her hands become stiff as the strange energy travels up to her chest. 

"Camille..." it echoes faintly but slowly letting her soul stretch out to the elastic force moving within the water. 

"Larisa, are you there..." she calls out trying to control her pounding heart, feeling her senses numbing up with an acute echo, losing focus on the present she starts to pant for air.

In the back of her mind, Camille knows, she has to be strong and face this sentiment of abandonment that comes together with this desperate voice. The loneliness that takes over her soul when the darkness approaches her.

"Camille..." the voice echoes, making her heart clench with desolation and sorrow. Tears build up in her eyes, a knot gathers in her throat as she struggles to break free from her paralysis. 

"No!" she shouts with a broken voice.

"Come to me, Camille..." It unleashes a desperate bawl as Camille lets go of her strength.