The Darkside

In the Water Sanctuary there's a unique gathering taking place; Lady Eirene, Great Goddess of Evil and Death, Arima, the Great God of Destiny and Life, and Axl, Golden God of Water. The most powerful family in the universe have reunited for the first time in a million years. An event that has brought nothing but destruction and chaos to every existing world.

"But I am surprised to see you here, Arima?" Lady Eirene asks in a tone that sends chills through everyone surrounding them. 

The Great Goddess glances at Onyx with the corner of her eye as she struts towards the throne. The angel flinches in fear because the sight of both of the Great Gods is rarely possible, but now for coincidence or destiny, they're here, facing each other and facing their son. Someone they have manipulated for centuries, use him with the only purpose of power for full control.

"Just like you, my love. I have to bring myself to see a son that shows no affection or consideration for his creators." The Great Arima comments while looking at a shocked Axl as he tries to figure out how to make the next move when everyone's eyes are connecting to one single target. Camille. Even when she's miles away from them, Axl's only focus is to find a way to keep her safe.

Something he has been able to accomplished thanks to Zelon who has been his most secretive ally. 

"I see you are getting stronger," The Great Arima notes in the Great Goddess' aura, cautiously scanning his surroundings, he sees the black haze roiling as it expands all over the sky. Unable to unsee catastrophic deaths taking over the universe, the gentle light of his eyes flickers with dismay as the Great Goddess smirks with pleasure.

"Just like you feared, my love." She answers with a seductive tone that makes everyone else uncomfortable. Although Lady Eirene doesn't hide her discomfort with him, whenever Axl is present, the Great Gods avoid any altercation that can hazard their motives. 

A group of faceless creatures follows her every move. Creatures of the shadows that bring nothing but a rotten smell of death. The air feels heavy with a penetrating poison as they scatter across the surviving land.    

"I am starting to believe she is not here as a mistake." The Great Goddess comments in a calm but threatening tone while she glances at every God gathered in the main hall.  Closely watching for any sign of hope to see her fall, the smog look on her face and her dead glare doesn't seem to bother the Great Arima, but does make everyone else flinch.

Kaiden and Zelon with the help of Zerrat the God of Ice have finally decided to take action against the Great Goddess. Now the rest of the Gods have to pledge alliance to either side. Siding with the Great Goddess would mean betrayal to the Great God of Destiny and Life who sits by the window looking at the destruction his decisions have caused. Gripping his glass of wine while his eyes travel the ocean as it revolts angrily bringing chaos to innocents. Everything has turned violent and destructive, the blue water has turned black and poisonous, the vegetation has died forcing the surviving fairies to leave to a safer place which is almost nowhere to be found. Paloma has been fighting to protect the last of her kingdom, but she's not as strong as the rising evil and Yama together with Ceres have abandoned their regions after managing to save the last of their kind.

"Perhaps, a mistake would have been to listen to that vexing plague those angels are," the Great God admits under his breath while Axl waits patiently for more information. 

The most complicated part for the God of Water is to never have a clear intention from his parents. He has been trapped in the middle of a relationship that doesn't seem to have the best way to communicate. The Great Arima is not allowed to repeat any conversation he holds with the Colossal Angels, and that is a disadvantage to everyone else. Even to Axl who's trying to help him.