Reach Me

Camille holds a sharp piece of crystal from the broken walls of the castle. While watching the blood drip from her fingers and fall on the cold floor. Gala watches with apprehension as the wind carries the scent to the open space, deep down the angel is preoccupied with the girl's calmness, but after everything happening around her, it's logical that something inside Camille has transformed. 

Gala admires the star on the girl's finger as the blood covers it, Camille looks down at her clear reflection on the glassy floor.  She looks pale and drained. She closes her eyes to think of his crystal blue eyes gazing at her, she slams her hand on the surface hoping that that little action will reach him.  She can't help but wonder about him, how will she see that burning gaze in his eyes. Will she ever feel her heart stumped if he comes close and traces her skin so softly? Feel his breath so gentle and minty, so inviting to give up her body and soul to him and for him. The so masculine scent of his skin, that possessive and seductive smile when he knows how to make her flustered. 

The wind blows brushing her skin gently while she searches for the moon or a sign that Luna is watching over her. For a hint that she knows where she is and that she's silently guarding her like always but her heart clutches painfully. Camille can't help but miss everyone in the Water Sanctuary, she knows she can't go back until she finds a way to help the Great God, or have the strength to face the Great Goddess.

"If he dies, what will become of this world?" Camille whispers in distress to know that a broken universe lais on her shoulders. She has to help her father but how? There are still many unanswered questions, many mysteries to find out. Every world rumbles in chaos as the army of darkness breaks its way into the open space. 

"It is difficult to even imagine if that were to be possible." Gala reminds her of the unlucky destiny the God's face. No death means no redemption for their mistakes, never be able to forget their wrong and never to have peace. 

"She said Axl was capable of killing Gods, can that really happen?" Camille recalls the terrifying confrontation she had with Lady Eirene right before she took Larisa's life. 

"His power is imaginable thanks to the forces that created him," Gala says with relief to be on Axl's good side. 

"Then what will happen to him," Camille can't help but feel useless to think that after so much suffering the Great Adonis won't have a moment of peace. 

"He will be taken by the darkness overtaking the universe, his essence will become nothing but evil and death just like his enemy. There will be no difference if it could come to die." Gala answers with a hint of despair and before she can react, everything starts to shake with a sudden roar of anger making her gasp in shock, but she tries to stay serene.

"I can't let that happen, I will not let that happen." Her eyes become brighter with that light that keeps gathering force inside her, holding on to Gala, Camille gazes into her eyes with determination. 

"I will not let her win, I will do anything to save him." She says with a determination the Great Goddess has been trying to destroy from the very beginning. 

"I hope they pay for it as well, my lady," Gala whispers knowing that whatever the outcome of Camille's mission is,  Axl will have to face his mother and father for a choice as well. 

"Now, I will leave you alone to rest, please take your time. His excellency will not wake up anytime soon." Gala says and moves to the side to give her some space to mourn the loss of important people in her life. 

After the angel leaves her alone, Camille submerges her body into the warmth of the secret spring. Taking a deep breath she spreads her arms in the air, even though everything looks grim and destroyed,  Camille forces her mind to be hopeful.  She closes her to imagine that she's back in a familiar place. Imagine that she's looking at the clear sky while the white clouds move slowly in the vast blue. The grass is always lively and green dancing as she makes it to her way through the royal gardens, letting the wind spread her hair, the sun on her skin always so pleasant and warming.