Fate

Camille and Zelon take more distance from the destruction of the worlds, from far Camille can see the cumulonimbus clouds roiling as more stars burst in the distance. Planet after planet seems to be taken by the rising army of demons that Lady Eirene has let loose. 

While Camille and her lion disappear in the distant galaxies, Kaiden and Zerrat fight none stop with an avalanche of spectrums and angels of death that have one important mission in their life; stop Camille from reaching the Lost Star. Axl has finally given up to his mother's command and now he's lost in the obscure part that he never wished for Camille to see. 

Axl lost to an evil side that transforms him into a monster but with the hope that his beloved has grown brave enough to find her path, the mission Camille was entrusted with since the very beginning.

Luna, Paloma, Yama, Ceres, and a broken Asilo reunite in the distant Moon Castle to find a way to help without having to face Axl. No God stands a chance against one of the greatest creation in the Gods World, a pureblood born of two Great Gods is the most dangerous energy that the universe can face, even the Colossal Angels have finally decided to step into the upcoming war, but to have the seven servers of peace will only create more destruction.

The six angels make their way down to the Water Sanctuary but they can also sense Camille's energy moving at great speed towards the Lost Star, an action that's considered a great offense against the laws of this world, Xano stops as he realizes being capable of creating a path  for Camille is one of them. 

"Will you take the risk of overseeing his effort, or will you act as we should have the very moment she started to take over?" Livious, the Angel of Freedom questions his older brother. Unlike some of the Colossal Angel, Livious understands that they have acted wrongly by letting the Great Goddess spread her wings. 

That most of them are willing to overlook Kaiden's plot against them while everyone is readying to face a destructive battle, Xano gazes into his brother's eyes, measuring the damage caused by the darkness he decides to believe in the Great God of Destiny and Life and let his predictions take place. 

Noticing the exact moment Camille makes it to her destination, to meet her destiny, the Great God of Darkness and Light. Xano, takes in a deep breath to let the bad energy leave his soul. After all the God fighting his own darkness just to make sure it doesn't take over the universe is the one condemned for their mistakes.  

"This is the lest we can do for her," Xano says before he descends at full speed towards the Water Sanctuary. 

Camille grips on her medallion, knowing that bringing it to the Great Adonis has probably been her mission in life all along. Everything she's gone through up to this point, all the sleepless nights of Steve's abuse. The heartache she caused Adam, to hurt Zerrat and Asilo, to lose Cosmo and Larisa. A tender sentiment expands inside her chest because deep down everything has been for this moment, to return something her mother preciously held on for so long. Something they sacrificed their lives for.

As they get closer to the hidden star, Camille becomes more amazed by the spectacular show the surrounding stars put on for them. In the distance, she can make up a giant rock that seems to be covered with a pearlescent coat that's blindingly beautiful. There's no sun or moon anywhere close, there's no day or night, no change of seasons or any type of life. Nothing but a deep silence that can easily break even the strongest God of all.  

Zelon speeds up towards that a fading light, something like a mirror that blinks only to give a signal of its location. Camille grips on his furry crown as they dash through the surrounding stars, crossing an invisible but powerful barrier stops any invaders. Zelon knows exactly where the secret portal was created for this specific moment. Thinking back to the many hints Axl threw at her every chance he got, every conversation they had he managed to give her the confidence to make it where she is now.  Now,  thanks to his sacrifice she's here.