Confirmation

Another day starts as Camille walks around the giant kitchen in the main tower. A place where she's not allowed to enter unless Iena is there to supervise. Unfortunately for Camille, the whole sanctuary seems to be deserted and she is too hungry to wait for anyone. Not a single soul wanders in the long hallways of the towers. Not even in the gardens, there are no fairies, no sirens, no nymphs, no servants at all.

Curiosity begins to kick in but instead of searching, Camille finds a little comforting to be alone in the kitchen without Iena looking over her shoulder.

Learning how to cook with her mother turned out to be a good idea for a time like this. Camille can't help but feel homesick at the memory of her mother showing her how to make a simple rice stew. Missing her brother's voice shouting out her name as she watched him play soccer.

But, this is the choice she made, to be with Axl. Camille wants to be in this world. Where every day she wakes up with a sense of peace that wasn't able to find anywhere else. Where she smiles more than she worries and that is the most valuable thing she has.

"I can help if you need to," Axl stands across the marble counter in front of her.

Without looking at his face, Camille can hear the flirtatious tone in his voice. Knowing her weakness, Axl knows how to make her stumble when plays his seductive game. Camille tries to stay calm and play it cool, she's also learning how the God takes advantage of his dazzling looks and perfect traits.

Taking a second to recover timidly biting her lip, Camille uses the pain as a survival method. To beat her hidden desire to bend down to his coquetry. She turns to face his utterly build body, pridefully exposing his giant watermark, a mysterious symbol that he displays from the left side of his neck all the way down to his chest and sides, reaching down to his pelvis where it hides beneath his clothes.

"I doubt you know what happens in this room," Camille forces her eyes to stay away from him.

The fact that he's only covered by a cotton kilt is something Camille can't easily ignore. The God stands still, enjoying the dazzled gaze in her violet eyes, smirking as he slowly steps closer, listening to the loud beating of her heart, her ears turning slightly red. Immediately feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline waking up from deep in her core, Camille makes the mistake to look up to him.

Helplessly falling for his trap, Camille is unable to grasp the fact that, this man is at her disposition to do as she pleases with him.

A playful grin spreads across Axl's face, leaning down to her level. He watches her lips tighten up as she tries to bite her thoughts in, too bad for her nothing is out of reach of his powers. The thumping of her heart becomes louder as his face becomes just inches away from hers.

"Whe- where is Iena?" she clears her throat, trying to cover her flustered face at his approach. Unable to control the electric shiver his fingertips cause as he traces her collarbone.

Axl smiles while wrapping his slender arms around her, pulling her closer. Captivated by his hypnotic eyes, he leans down to steal a peak and lets her go. Stepping back, Axl stands a few feet away from her to let her continue.

"Where's everyone actually?" Camille turns back to grab a peach.

Trying not to think of him watching her every move. Camille can feel his eyes moving as she moves. Making her shaky as she cautiously slides a knife into the peach, Axl turns to the window to let a smirk escapes his face.

"I chased them away," he answers casually as he turns his attention back to her.

"Chased them?" Camille repeats, trying to understand but keeps going with her task.