4✨

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

"I know she here, bruh. She at they house." I simply state to everybody as we drove down the road. Kd has suggested we check with every towing company in town to see if they towed a black 2017 Dodge Charger in the last thirty days. The only one that was like 'That information is confidential' was Hank's Towing Service out there on the county line. We went up there, and it was a lady behind the glass at the counter. She was eye raping the hell outta Boomer, so we let him do his thing and they told him it went to Atlanta, Georgia. Nadia just texted me and said that we could come. I got a little worried when I didn't see her car in the yard. We walked in, earning smiles from everybody.

"Family! Wassam!" I hugged Monica, Nadia and Nasir again, and picked Diamond up.

"Hey, pretty girl!" I smiled. She smiled back, touching my face.

"Hey." She said, looking down at my chains and focusing on them now. They were all chilling in the living room.

"Man, lemme see ha!" Beenie grown ass pouted.

"Here Pitbull, damn!" I handed him Diamond after I put a kiss on her cheek.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I nodded and smiled.

"I just wished my baby was there to spend it with me." Monica's face dropped.

"W-where is she?" She said after being quiet a moment.

"C'mon miss Monica, I know she out here hidin'." She look taken aback.

"I haven't seen her since the will reading." I sighed, figuring I'd have to get it another way. I heard somebody suck their teeth.

"I'm hungry as a bitch—'scuse my French." Ben said, running his hands down his face.

"Oou, mama! Can we go out to eat?" Monica and Nadia snapped their heads to look at Nasir. Nasir's eyes went wide.

"Y'all wanna go out to eat?"

"Yeah!" Monica's facial expression changed, like she realized something. I smirked a little.

"Is it okay if I chill here?" I already been movin' too much today. Imma fuck around and bus' my stitches open." I laughed.

"Uh-uh, that's coo'." She pulled her phone out and started typing quickly. Eventually, they left, leading the house to be super quiet. I sat there, thinking of what to say and do when Mariah gets here.
*
Mariah Clemons 💫

"Ion know what possessed me to take this damn charger out of this car." My phone went dead a couple of hours ago while me and Brianna were at Andretti's. I decided to stop by Grandma's before I went back home. Brianna wanted to stay really bad considering she hadn't seen her in a while besides the will reading. I pulled up to see that Monica's car was gone. I pulled in the driveway and got in the house. I was so ready to get in the bed, I started stripping before I even got close to the bedroom door. I opened it and closed it, starting to fumble for some boy shorts without turning in the light. The light cut on, making me jump.

"Ian know somebody else was here." I laughed a little then looked at the door, a piece of my soul immediately leaving. Kentrell stood in the doorway, a smirk on his face as he looked at my body.

"Why are you here? Are you crazy?"

"Yes." He said, stepping closer. He pulled me by my hips.

"I am crazy. I'm crazy as fuck. You like that shit, though."

"Okay but you gon' be crazy and dead tryna chase one piece of pussy."

"I don't give a fu—one piece of pussy? Mariah Imani Clemons, if you think that I think you just a piece of pussy, then I'm ashamed cause ian showed you how much love I got for you."