33✨

~*5 Months Later*~

Mariah| Riah 💫

"Not finna play these games with you." I playfully mugged Asia as she helped me out of the car. She been rushing me all damn day, she seemed excited about something. She bought me a pretty black dress  that I can actually fit. In other words, she loves me.

"Close your eyes." She said.

"Ugh, you so extra—"

"Dooooo it." She said. I closed my eyes and let her guide me. I heard a door click open.

"Step up, and open." I heard the door click closed. I opened my eyes to see a room decorated with pink and blue and family and friends sitting in the room.

"SURPRISEEEE!" They all yelled, smiling. I knew she was gonna throw me a gender reveal, but I didn't know she was gone do it like this.

"Awww, thank you!" I smiled and hugged her.

"Cmon, lets go up here." She said, walking me towards the stage where Kentrell was sitting. He was wearing a black dress shirt with some jeans and red Jordan's.

"Boy, you look like a hood pastor." He sucked his teeth as Asia snickered.

"Bruh, you stay playing." He mugged me as I sat down beside him. I felt kind of awkward sitting where everybody could see me. In front of us, we had two boxes. One was decorated pink with cute stickers on it that said GIRL. The other one was blue and said BOY.

"Say Riah! I hope you ready to pop that 5th son, cause that's all he can make!" I sucked my teeth at Kd as everybody laughed.

"Aight, I got a question! Who think Issa boy?" Majority of the room raised their hands.

"Oh, we know it's a boy!"

"The rest of y'all think it's a girl?" They nodded.

"AYE MAN, IM JUST TRYNA EAT!" Ken yelled, making his mama slap him upside his head.

"Aight, Aight. We gone eat in a minute. But, I already know what y'all came for. Imma keep it a stack with y'all, I aint really plan no games or nothing so I guess we just gone go straight into it." She shrugged.

"Witcho unorganized ass." Jalen said.

"Shut the hell up." She mugged him. "Okay y'all, stand in front of the boxes and on the count of three, just pull em straight up. You ready?" I nodded.

"1...2...3!" I pulled the box up in sync with Youngboy. I looked over to see there was nothing in his box. I looked down at mine and there were pink streamers hanging from it.

HELL YEAH!

"Oh shit!" He yelled, pulling me into a hug. Everybody started screaming and hollering as we hugged.

"AHHHHH MY NIGGA GOT A GIRL AND FO' SON SONS!" Babyjoe yelled from the small crowd.

"SLATT!" He yelled back.

"Oh my God, you too country!" I laughed, sitting back down.
*

I was scrolling down my Instagram feed when I saw him post a picture of us on the stage, me picking up the box, and us with the boys.

Nba_youngboy: The Queen💚, The Princess💕, The Princes 💙, The King 👑

I was honestly shocked that it was a girl, I was stuck on the idea that he can't do shit but produce boys. Right now, I was with Asia and Gigi baby shopping because they were itching to.

"Girl, leave that Gucci and that Feragama shit to Kentrell. He gone have a ball with that. Imma just buy some regular stuff for now." I told Gigi when she was looking at a Gucci fit.

"I can't believe Issa girl, G! When they told me I bout passed out!" Asia said, smiling.

"I'm just ready to have her. I want my body back." I sigh.

"You thought of some names yet?"

"I know one thing: Nothing with K." They both busted out laughing at me but I was dead ass.

"Why?" G said through her laughter.

"Kayden, Kameron, Kamiri, and...Khloe. Kenlani. Kylie. Whatever you wanna pick—Hell no. Too many K's."

"Aight sis, I guess yo mind made up."

"What if Kentrell want it to be K4?"

"He gon' take this L." I shrugged.

I'm for real. He gone take this L.

________________

My brother done got put on to Youngboy 😂 he like 10 singing about if he die it's so much he gone lose 🤦🏾‍♀️💀

What the fuck is this my nigga? Everything about this is stupid. Dumb. Retarded. Anyway honey 😒

This shit made me clutch my pearls 💀 Ian never listen to it all the way through but BABY 😳