10✨

Mariah Clemons 💫

"Okay, but like—I'm still worried about him." I slump into my seat and told Kentrell softly. We were riding to Beenie's spot. We haven't seen JB in some days, maybe a week.

"I mean, he do shit like that, ya feel me?"

"Okay, but he calls." I was worried like hell, number one, because he could've gotten caught up somewhere, or two, he could've did the dash and snitched. Oh shit.

"Youn think he—"

"Noooo!" Kentrell cur me off quick, shaking his head. "He know not to."

"Auntie?" I jumped a little, because she was asleep in the backseat. I looked back at her, Kayden, and Tay.

"Yes, baby?"

"Did you call JB?" I bit my lip.

"Yes ma'am. He didn't answer." She poked her lip out a little. Like we did, Brianna got attached to JB super quick. Even though I knew I shouldn't have gotten attached, I did. JB acted a little like my dead cousin, because he was really closed off but funny and caring. We pulled up in Three's driveway, and I tried to let myself calm down a little. I saw a familiar car in the driveway.

"Oh, hell nawl!" I turned to make a face at Kentrell. I can't believe this nigga still fucking with Keisha.

"Ian think she was here, I swea!" I sucked my teeth and got out of the car. I let Brianna out, grabbed Tay, busted in the house.

"Threee!" I say in a deep voice, holding my hand out so he can dap it up.

"Boo! Whas poppin', guh?" He dapped me and Ken up, bending down to pick Brianna up.

"Hey baby!" He kissed her cheek multiple times, making her giggle. He put her down and she ran off to the living room. Ken put Kayden down and he ran right behind her. I heard footsteps tap in the kitchen. We looked to the door to see Keisha. She had a little baby bump. I just about passed the fuck out.

"Three, why yeen tell me you was gon' be a fatha?"

"That ain't my damn baby." He chuckled. My eyes widened and I looked at Kentrell. He just laughed at me, pointing. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water, sipping it quick.

"Now, you know this yo fuckin' baby!"

"Shid." I leaned over the sink and spit the little water I had in my mouth while Kentrell continued to die laughing.

"Fuck you, I don't give a fuck. Imma support my baby no matta the muhfuckin' circumstances. Ain't no dead beat daddy finna stop me."

"Well, you need to go find that nigga and give him that speech, cause..." She sucked her teeth.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you, too. You need ta hurry up and find somewhea to rent so you can get up out my shit."

"Oh trust me, I'm lookin'." She got up and walked out, looking hit.

"You know who she pregnant by?" I asked, whispering. He snickered and nodded.

"She think ion know. That's that white boy's baby, on my mama." I put the glass down and looked at him.

"Aint she give him that pack?" Trell asked, making me pop him in the back of the head.

"Hell yeah, and he still went back." I shook my head.

"Ole Boy was slick coo'. Too bad his ass gon' die from  AIDS." I gasped, hitting his chest. He held his hands in surrender. Taylin started touching my face, making me take his hand and started playing with them. His hands were sticky with Halloween candy. Beenie and Kentrell walked into the living room, leaving me and Taylin in the kitchen. Instead of joining them, I sat at the round table and put Taylin in my lap. I started playing in the camera with him, making him smile. We were rudely interrupted by an incoming FaceTime call. I rolled my eyes but got happy instantly, reading the name.

Big JB 🤘🏾💚💥 would like to FaceTime...

"JB, where the fuck you been?" I was about to call for Kentrell until I noticed he was walking with the back camera facing a dirty floor. It raised up to where you could see a long pair of legs, tied at the ankles. Finally, you could see the person tied to the chair.

"JB! KENTRELL!" I yelled, feeling my stomach turn. He was sitting next to two females. He had bruises all over his face and hands, and he sat like he was drunk or halfway passed out. The girls sat still and cried, shaking.

"Oh, so you do know this lil nigga?" I heard a deep voice ask. Kentrell rushed to my side, along with Beenie.

"Aye Mariah...don't listen...don't listen to shit he say...he'en bout it." He breathed hard, blinking slowly as he talked.

"Shut the fuck up, you betta be lucky I want this money." He gruffly said. JB leaned up and mugged him weakly, spitting in his direction. My eyes widened as the man stepped closer to him. He hit him across the jaw, making me and the females, along with Kentrell, gasp.

"Bruh, how much money you want? Name yo price, ion give a fuck. Long as you promise not to hurt me nomo. Facts." Ken said, sighing.

"I want 50 bands. No police, just you and her. You got 48 hours to hit this phone back up." I handed the phone to Kentrell shakily, crying. I felt my heart beating hard. I could feel my chest tightening and I squeezed Kentrell's arm, not being able to control my crying.

"Aye, She havin' a panic attack!"

___________________

Lil chap before I go 😌

So, imma give y'all the choice:

Y'all want me to break ya heart a little bit or a lot? 🤔

Mannnn, I like a new nigga bout every day damn 😐 I think I might shoot my shot with this one cuz he quiet and smart like—guess who?

A nigga at my school pulling a YB. He got my cousin pregnant more than a year ago, then I JUST found out he got two other girls pregnant recently. He black listed, ain't nobody gone want that pipe 💀💀💀

Comment & Vote 💚💛