6✨

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

"—WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP!" I opened my eyes to see Mariah in my face, she had something pressed to the side of my head.

"W-what?" I started looking around frantically. I tried to sit up and she pushed me back down by my neck.

"Do you not know I'm a crazy ass bitch? Why try me?" She asked.

"What is you talm bout?" I could barely be serious cause y'all know I like that crazy shit. She shoved my phone in my face. It was a picture of my cousin.

"Why the FUCK is you spammin' ya page with all dem comments? Hm?" She got out my face and took the gun from my head, sitting up on my waist.

"Yooo! That's my cousin!" She took it off safety and cocked it.

"BRO, IM NOT STUPID!" I was watching wide eyed as she waved her shit all in the air.

Damn, even though she finna kill me just cause I liked my cuzzo pictures, she looking RIGHT.

I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip by habit as she cussed me out about it.

"KENTRELL!"

"Huh?" I jumped and looked back up at her again. She stopped and took a deep breath.

"Are you even listenin'?"

"It's hard to when you— numba one, sittin on my dick—numba two, on that crazy shit! YOU KNOW I like that crazy shit!" She mugged the fuck outta me.

"You makin' it so hard fa me not to kill yo ass, you know that? Fuck around and do the race on ya dumb ass. Now, imma ask you one mo' time, and I want the truth. Who. Is. This?"

"My. Cousin."

"So if I call ya OG right now—She gon' tell me this yo' cousin?"

"I jus' said that."

"Don't get shot again." She said, tapping at my phone as the gun pointed my way. I tried to get down and she pushed on my head.

"Bruh, get yo finga off the trigga."

"Shut the fuck up, Kentrell." I heard the phone dial sound when she put on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ms. Sherhonda!" |A/N: If ian spell it right, correct me. Thanks.| She got all sweet like she didn't have a gun to my head.

"Hey baby! Wassup?"

"I was callin' to ask...do Trell got a cousin named Alyssa?"

"Uh...no?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"Oh okay. Thank you."

"Wait! Lil Alyssa that used to smell like ass and rubber all the time! Yeah, that's the lil girl on his daddy side." I sighed in relief, happy she remembered. Mariah busted out laughing.

"Yeen have ta do cuzzo like that, though." Mama grunted through the phone.

"Yes the hell I did. All them folks stank."

"Bye Ma, I'm not finna play wit' you." I laughed.

"Bye, bae." The phone hung up, and she climbed off me.

"AH HA! You can't get mad." I said, standing up.

"Bitch, who said I was mad. Just know what I do to cheaters."

"And I do the same thing." She turned around and got in front of me so fucking quick. She jumped on me and I caught her ass, eyes wide.

"Yeen gotta worry bout me, you know why?" She kissed me.