15✨

Kentrell|Youngboy ⚡️

"You still mad at me?" I poked my lip out a little jokingly. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Why we here, Kentrell? And don't hit me with that 'Youn neva get a break' bullshit. I'm serious." I sighed.

"I had to get you away from that small ass town for a lil bit. Plus, I did have some business that I already took care of. We got the next couple of days to ourselves. Fareal, this time." I chuckled.

"You sure this ain't bout no bitch?" I laughed at her.

"Mane, you the only girl I want. I told you that." She hummed.

"Just making sure. What business you had to handle?"

"A nigga claimed he wanted me to do a hit. It was a set up though. Me and my homie went and sprayed his block down." I chuckled, and she looked at me so quick.

"Bitch—niggas was plottin' to kill you and Youn tell nobody? Got me sittin' in this damn hotel room lookin stupid while you out here committin' mass murder and shit." She talked low and I laughed.

"Girl, I been doing this since you was in diapers." She snorted at me.

"Fool, that mean you hadda be a fetus loadin' a glock." She was laughing, shaking her head.

"Damn right. I was in Mama's stomach like BLAT BLAT!"

"Mannnn, you slow as fuck. You know that?"

"Damn right."

"Boy, you silly." She giggled, licking her phone.

"Whatchu wanna do today?" She looked up at me and asked.

"Ion care, long as you wimme."

"Awwww, that's so sweet. Let's go swimming!" Her face lit up and I thought about the indoor pool they had. The skylights let in sunlight and it was an expensive ass hotel so it was pretty and big. Nobody really used it.

"Ian bring no type trunks."

"Shid, ian bring a bathing suit."

"I'll go get us some." I told her, grabbing my keys and wallet.

"Make sure they ain't ugly." She threw a shirt at me.

"Girl, you know I gotchu." I left and went straight to the most familiar mall to me. Of course, it was huge and was decked out for Christmas. I went in, holding my head down a little. It was a little packed, but it wasn't shit compared to what I've had to walk through. I stood in the middle of the first floor where the map was, debating where to go. I decided to go to the third floor where Tommy Hilfiger was. I walked in and they had the swimwear all the way to the back with a small ass sign that said Clearance. I grabbed her a two piece and a one piece, and I just grabbed the same colored trunks.

Yeah, I wanted to be a head ass and match.

I hurried up and up the stuff on the counter. I was about to pay for the stuff and get out when I saw a smooth ass watch behind the camera.

"Aye, can I say that gold link watch? Yeah, that one." I looked at it glitter in the light on my wrist.

"Hell yeah. That bih hard, I want that." He rung it up and let me pay. I swiped my black card and got the stuff, about to rush out of the store. I just wanted to get back to the hotel without having to take a million pictures. Normally, I love that shit, but I can tell Mariah ain't with that bullshit today. I made it out without anybody coming up to me. Only some people freaking out and shit. I got to the car and hurried back to the hotel.

"I got em." I told her, handing her the bag.

"Oou, you got us some Tommy? Lemme see." She dug throughly the bad and grabbed both of her bathing suits.

"Awwww, these cute! We matchin? Put them shorts on and let's go." I laughed at her little happy expression and grabbed the bag, getting the blue and red trunks out. My trunks were navy blue and had a red line going down both sides. Her two piece and one piece had the same thing going on. We finally got dressed and ready for the pool. When we got there, there was nobody in or around the pool. I was happy, because a lot of folks that stay here got shitty ass attitudes and we don't gotta hear that complaining and shit about us playing. I immediately jumped in the pool while Mariah made her way down the pool steps.

"Why yeen jump in? You must be scared to get that luh hair wet?"

"Nigga, Hell no! I just feel like being sexy."

"Fa Who? Fa me?"

"Nawl, for me." She laughed and stuck her tongue out. After a while she got out and I told her I was gone be up there after her. I grabbed my phone and her towel, drying off before I step into the lobby. I get on Facebook, rubbing my head so it would stop dripping. When I went on, my eyes went wide. All I was seeing was #RIPJB all on my timeline and JB getting tagged in stuff.

"Shit." I mumble, throwing my clothes on and trying to get to Mariah before she saw. I get to our room and open the door.

"Mariah?"

"Yes, baby?" I sighed in relief, hearing her voice sound okay.

"Can I see yo' phone real quick?" I asked, planning to block every post and everybody. I knew she was gonna find out eventually, but I just needed her happy right now.

"Okay, hold on." She said, staying in there for a little while. My chest tightened when the door swung open and she looked at me with red eyes.

"Kentrell..." She sniffled, nose red.

"Come here, baby. I know." She walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug, crying into my chest. I rubbed her back and sighed, wiping a little tear away from my face on the sly.

_________________

Excuse any mistakes, I was half asleep when I wrote this.

I just wanted to give y'all a little chapter before I get way too tired 💕

Comment & Vote 💚💛