26✨

Mariah| Riah 💫

"Brianna, baby—you bout ready to go?" I ask, closing my jacket even further.

"Mhm, my fingers hurt." She giggled, wiggling them as she dusted a little bit of snow off her gloves.

"Let's go, then." I waved her on as I got off the bench. I brought her out here to the park to play a little while in the snow.

"Is the baby cold?"

"No, the baby is always warm."

"Cool!" She smiled as I opened the car door and let her hop in. I got in and sighed when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said, not looking at the caller ID.

"Best, how you feelin'?" Asia sounded happy on the other end of the phone.

"Pretty good. What are you doin?" I asked, sighing for the car keys in my bag.

"Nothing, stuck at the doctor's office. You?"

"Just got done lettin' Bri play in the snow. Might go see Gigi later." I hadn't really brought up the courage to see Gianna in that state. It hurt me, it really did.

"Uh—oh, okay...Well, my break is over that fast! Call me later! Love you, bye!" She rushed to get off the phone, making me raise an eyebrow. I finally found the keys and put them in the ignition, sighing hard when my phone rang again.

"Hello?" I switched hands and crunk the car up.

"Hey, girl!"

"Nisha? Wassup?" I asked, kind of confused.

"Nothin' major. I was jus' tryna see if you wanted to go out with us. Me, Starr, and Nia taking the kids somewhere, then we going out. You got ya niece?"

"Yea...Drop the addy."

"Aight." The phone hung up when I started driving.

"Brianna, you wanna go play with Trell's kids?" She smiled and nodded. I nodded back, pulling off.

I guess I'll go see Gigi another day...

I put the address in and we ended up pulling up at some kids place. Brianna was bout to break her neck tryna get out the car. I got her out and she was steady trying to pull me towards the door while I was still trying to get my purse.

"Brianna, please!" I groan, mugging her. She dropped my hand.

"Sorry." I finally got my purse and we walked in. It was a skating rink, ball pit and playground, arcade, and something else in the back that had a door. A bunch of children were running around and being bad as hell.

"Teetee, look!" She pulled my dress and pointed to the table that they were sitting at. I made my way over there.

"Hey!" They smiled and greeted me. I smiled back and sat down.

"Can I go play now?" Brianna asked, jumping up and down.

"Go 'head."

"Take Kayden witchu, boo." Nisha said, gesturing to him as he was trying to jump out of her lap and get to Bri. When he got out, he ran to her and hugged her.

"Come on, Kay Kay." She held her hand out and took him in the direction of the playground.

"They too cute." Nia said, laughing. Tay was squirming in her lap.

"Girl, how many months are you? Yo' lil bump so small." I laughed and waved Nisha off.

"I ain't but a couple. I find out the sex next time I go."