20✨

Mariah| Riah 💫

"Damn, you got them babies again?" Youngboy said when he noticed Gigi wasn't here. I sighed, nodding.

"This shit really gettin' outta pocket. I mean, I'm all for that building relationship shit but, damn!" He sucked his teeth.

"Nigga, what about our relationship? I'm tryna eat some' without havin' ta stop because ya sista cryin' kids." I agreed and laughed as we went to the hall with the rooms.

"We can't do nothin' anyways, I got Brianna and you know how she is." I opened the door and showed her laying on the bed with headphones on. She looked up and smiled brightly, waving at Kentrell. He smiled back and waved before dipping his head and chuckling to himself. I shut the door back, leading him to my room. We were chilling for a while before he started tapping me on my thigh. I was about to curse him out, but he was looking at his screen in horror.

"What is it?" He quickly locked his phone.

"We gotta go, get the twins and Brianna ready—you gotta find them somewhea to go."

"What? What's wrong?" I asked as he dialed a number.

"Imma tell you on the way. Strap up." I frantically got out of the bed and started getting the kids ready to go out into the cool air. I couldn't hear his whole conversation, but I ear hustled for pieces.

"...That nigga history...What street?...Ion give a fuck...West?...Preciate it..." I slid a hat on Jayden and looked up at Kentrell when he stormed into the living room. He said nothing and picked up Jayda's car seat. I picked up Jayden's and made sure Brianna was behind me, grabbing my purse. When we got in the car, I quickly called Abuela.

"Hello?" I put her on speaker.

"Hey, did I wake you up?"

"No, baby. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. But, can you do me a favor?"

"What's that, ¿mí princesa?" I giggled at her.

"Can you watch these kids for the night?"

"Sure! You got plans with that boy, eh?" Her voice shifted like she was making the face. He chuckled a little.

"Nothin' like that."

"Mhmmm...Don't be ashamed, he's a handsome little boy. If I were you, I would be estaría en esp cada noche como—"

|...on that thing every night like—|

"Abuela!" I gasped, taking her off speaker.

"What? Honey, I'm telling the truth." She sighed.

"What she say?" He was laughing at me.

"Ian telling you." I bucked as we pulled up in her driveway. I hung up and we quickly got the kids inside.

"That was quick." She chuckled, taking Brianna's hand.

"Ms. Clemons? Whatchu say on the phone?" He asked, setting a seat on the living room floor.

"I said that if I were her, I'd be on you like white on rice every night."

"Oh, God." I groaned, rolling my eyes at her. He just started laughing.

"C'mon! Ain't we rushing somewhea'?" I mugged him and he quickly got right.