34✨

Mariah|Riah 💫

~*3 Months Later*~

"SHE TOOK YO PICTURES OFF YO GRAM, YALL MUST BROKE UP!" I yelled to the music.

"Why you gotta be so fuckin' loud?" YB mugged me, making me laugh and fake pout.

"You so damn mean." I shook my head, picking up—well, trying to pick up one of Brianna's toys. He sighed and picked it up for me. I straightened up and looked at his worried looking face.

"I'm goin' to the store, you want somethin'?" He asked, followed by a kiss on the lips.

"M&M's." I say, going into the kitchen.

"Brianna!" He called out. The sound of little feet echoed through the penthouse.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Whatchu want from the store?" He asked, picking her up.

"Can I goooo?" She asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

"Aww, now I wanna go."

"You know you on bed rest. You need to go lay down." I let out a puff.

"Man, you

"Love you. We be back." He kissed my forehead. I stat down, already bored.
*

I woke up from my nap with something running up my back and legs.

"Ewww, why the hell--." I groaned, getting up and stripping. I stripped the sheets off before I hopped in the shower. After putting on some fresh clothes, I sat on the sofa and watched Tv.

"Damn Girl, What is you doin' in thea?" I said in response to the pain shooting up my back and her kicking and moving all around. This went on for about a half hour straight. Shit like this never lasted so long, so I called my OB/GYN.

"Go admit yourself to the hospital." She told me. "Just to make sure everything is okay." I got ready and left before calling Kentrell.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm goin' to the hospital."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm hurting. They probably gon' give me some pain meds."

"You need me to come?"

"Nah, you good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Aight, if you need me call me."

"Okay, bye." When I got in the hospital, they admitted me immediately because my doctor called. By the time I got there, the pain was so bad that I could barely stand up straight.

"Well, when are you due?" The nurse asked as I shut my eyes from pain.

"Next month. The 27th." I breathed out. She told me she was gonna check some stuff to make sure the baby was okay. I was laying there, wishing that the pain medicine would work faster when she said something that made me snap to full attention.

"Hey, can you get a delivery doctor up here? Yeah, she's like three centimeters dilated."

"Huh?" I sat up a little.

"Sweetheart, you're in labor." She says in a sweet voice, making my face drop.

Oh, shit—was all I could think as another pulse of pain rushed through my back, worse than all the others. I quickly grabbed my phone and started typing, despite the tears in my eyes.
*

Kentrell|Youngboy ⚡️

My Future 💍💚: Boy I'm in labor

My Future 💍💚: Bring yo moon face ass on

My Future 💍💚: Room 304. BR Women's Center. I want my fade after I pop this baby out.

-Why u mad at me?

My Future 💍💚: u got me pregnant now stop texting me and come tf on

I could almost hear the attitude out that text as I pushed 80 to the hospital. I got to the hospital and parked, then looked at the sleeping little girl in the back.

"Damnit!" I say, shaking my head. I called my mama quickly.

"Aye, ma. I need you to come to the hospital and watch Bri. Riah say the baby on the way."

"Okay, I'm comin'."
*

Three, Kd, Gianna, and Marc got there faster than my mama did. As soon as I saw them hit the doors, my feet hit the floor.

"G! Call yo daddy!" I say, jogging in the opposite direction.

"Why yeen Call em?"

"Dude, he still mad cause I got her pregnant in the first place. 304!" I said before getting to the elevator and pressing the up button a bunch of times.

"Sir, it's calling the elevator now, there's no need to—"

"Lady—mind yo business." I mugged her and shot a bird as I stepped into the elevator. I clicked the three and waited for the doors to open again. When they opened I rushed out and almost knocked some shit over before I finally found her room.

"I'm...I'm here..." I say, kind of scared to step in. It all hit me at once that I was finally gonna have a girl.

"Why the hell are you just standing there?" She sat up a little, then cried out like she was in pain.

"Ion want you to hit me." I joked, still not moving.

"Boy, come here." She chuckled back, waving me on. I stepped in and sat in the chair on the bedside. Soon after I care, her dad stepped in.

"Knock knock, you all excited?" He asked, more directing the question at her. She nodded.

"Very." I nodded too. After hours of commotion, avoiding her dad as much as possible, dealing with how the Epidural made Mariah act, and trying to get her mind off of the uncomfortable pressure, she was finally here.

Five pounds, six ounces...and she still didn't have a name. Mariah went to sleep soon after the baby was born, so they didn't get to get it from her.

"Did y'all talk about a name?" I was asked this a couple of times.

"Not really." I responded until she woke up.

"Bro, she got yo head—no cap." Ken laughed as he looked at her in his arms.  Finally, she woke up. By that time, everybody was piled in her room. Nisha brought Kayden to see her and all.

"So, do you wanna name her now?" The nurse with the clipboard asked Mariah. She nodded, looking towards the blinds.

"Michelle Kierra Gaulden." She smiled, locking eyes with me. I looked down at the baby.

Michelle Kierra Gaulden.

_________________

It took me two years to figure out a name that I was semi satisfied with. 😒

There are gonna be two endings (AE) to this book, one is gonna be a happy ending and ones gonna be a sad ending. ❤️

I wanna test out my writing skills in a different way. 🤗

Comment & Vote 🖤❤️