16✨

Kentrell|Youngboy ⚡️

As soon as we touched back down in the Rouge, it seemed like all hell broke loose. Star dropped the kids off without calling me and Fat Boy got a cold, Mariah really been out of it, gang just be doing stupid shit, and I'm stressed the fuck out.

"Mariah! MARIAH! Can you please change K3?" She looked at me and then blinked slowly.

"Who's Kia?"

"What? You been in the medicine cabinet?" I mugged her.

"Nawl, ian been in no damn medicine cabinet. You just called somebody Kia." She was giggling, so I knew her ass might've been tipsy or something.

"Mariah, do betta. Ian said shit bout no Kia." I said, handing her a pamper before I strap Fatboy's up. She just sighed and shook her head, grabbing it.

"Kia's a pretty name. Wanna name our daughter that?" Wayment—

"Daughter? Like if we have one?"

"When we have one." Girl, please don't make me ask...

"You say that like you already pregnant wit ha..." A nigga heart was beating out his chest.

"Well, what if I do get pregnant?"

"Then we just gon' be taking care of another baby, whatchu mean?" She just shrugged. This girl is confusing as hell.

"Hey...you remember when we thought Bri was dead but you told us you had a weird feeling...you feel that about JB?" I shook my head.

"I wish." I mumbled, sighing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her slump over a little. She pulled Kamiri off the bed and cradled him in her left arm.

"Whea' Bri Baby?"

"Wit' ha daddy." She said with an attitude.

"You sound like a bitta ass baby mama." I chuckled. She sucked her teeth and laughed.

"Ian neva bitta. Trust and believe." She snapped her fingers.

"Mmhmmm." I laughed when she hit me upside my head. We both looked at my phone when it buzzed.

Unknown: I got a couple packs for u. 👀

"Who the hell is that?" She asked me, sobering up quick. I looked at her and bit the inside of my lip. Mariah told me a million times that she ain't want me in the streets no more, and I was really on thin ice from when we went to Miami.

"Supplier." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She cuffed her ear with her free hand.

"Supplier." I said clear, sighing.

"You really think I'm playin'—" She cut herself off and slapped me upside the head hard as fuck.

"Aye, Man. Stop wit' allat hittin' n shit." I mugged her and she mugged me back.

"Since you think you're indestructible, lemme tell you: You're not. You already got people tryna kill you now because you headed to the top, and now you wanna put yo self in even more damn danger? Just in case you didn't know, I don't wanna burg you, Kentrell. You got kids to think about. You got young ass baby mamas that need yo help. I need yo' help. It's whatever though." She sighed and got off the bed, repositioning K3.