12 ✨

Mariah Williams 💫

I sat beside JB's bed because we were both bored as fuck. Lexi ran off somewhere with her friend, but she always come back and try to sit under Kd. At first, it was cute—but then we realized it was weird.

"That bitch dumb." JB said to his live.

"Get off my live wit' dat bullshit, bruh! Why the fuck is you bullshittin'?" He was mugging the fuck out his phone and twisted his hair.

"What happened?"

"These niggas askin' me am I eatin' yo' pussy. The fuck Imma do some shit like that when you got a whole nigga and I got a whole bitch?"

"I got a whole ass nigga and I know they see it. But, you got a whole bitch? Who?"

"Lex. But, anyway—so you still trippin? Bruh, he jus' blowed the fuck outta me, shit." He said, tapping the phone and tossing the phone in his lap. I sucked my teeth sat back. Me and Youngboy were going back and forth because he wanna be a little bitch.

-Man stfu

Trell 😌❤️: no just tell me who you got over there

-bitch I told you it's just me and JB 😐 don't earn another dent now

Trell 😌❤️: don't let that lil nigga hypin' ya head up Get you fucked up

-ooou fuck me up then daddy

Trell 😌❤️: I want you to maintain that tone when I touch back down in the Rouge

-👀Boy Stop 😂 stop letting gang hype you up

His ole dumb ass was in Cali for the next two days.

Trell 😌❤️ would like to FaceTime...

"What?"

"Stop frontin' like I won't wear yo ass out."

"Don't you got shit to do? I know they ain't playin' you to sit on yo black ass."

"I'm in the studio, fo' yo' info." He smart mouthed.

"Well, do yo work instead of calling me and annoying me." He sucked his teeth.

"You do me so wrong."

"Mhhmmm."

"Aye bro, you ready?" Somebody in the background asked

"Yeah, le's do it. Imma call you back, baby."

"Okayyy, Bye bae." I said and he smiled and hung up.

"Okayyy, Bye bae." JB mocked me. I sucked my teeth and put my middle finger up. All of a sudden, my phone started lighting up like hell. I flipped it over to see that people were tagging me in stuff. I made a face and opened my phone. It was on that girl Jania's page. Everybody was telling me to come on her live. I joined quickly.

Nba_mariah: 👀👀👀👀👀

"Y'all hoes instigatin' like fuck."

__.nishaaa: stop sneak dissing n u won't attract instigators 🤦🏾‍♀️

"Okay, but Ian even say nothin' bad, like..." She mugged the camera.

Nba_mariah: What was said?

Love.lana: she said you need to come get ya man out her DMs 🐸☕️ get her Riah 💀

Nba_mariah: screenshots 👀 or is you big capping? 🤔