11✨

Johnathon "JB" Dewberry 💥

"Forty five out of forty eight..." Maurice tsked, looking at his phone. I just looked back at him, fading in and out of consciousness. He feeds Lexi and her mama, but not me. I pulled the trigger. I killed his brother. And now, I was feeling that shit. That empty ass feeling in my stomach, my eyes were heavy as hell—scratch that—my whole body felt heavy. I was the only one still in chains. Lexi and her mama got walking room, but I knew they wasn't gone do nothing. They was scared as fuck.

"Where ya lil super heros now?" I swallowed hard, forcing my eyes open.

"They gone be here...trust." I groaned as my stomach cramped. He laughed at me, but stopped when the phone started ringing.

"What took you two so long?" He smiled like a creep into the phone.

"Don't worry bout it, we got the money. You want it, take it."

"Good. I'm on 233 Broad Avenue. Get here." He hung up, shoving the phone back in his pocket.

"ALEXIS, RONDA! COME DOWN!" Footsteps creaked through the ceiling of the basement. I huffed as the door clicked opened, and the sound of two pairs of feet were heard on the steps. The locked eyes with me as they approached him. My eyes widened when they went past me. Ronda had a small pistol behind her back. I shook my head and tried to talk, but my mouth was dry and I was to busy trying to focus on breathing correctly.

"How bout we go out today?" He smiled like this was some normal shit.

"I-if Johnathon isn't going, then I'm not eitha."

"Well, guess you're both shit outta luck." Ronda pulled the gun from behind her back, pointing it at him.

"Let us go, Maurice! All of us!" She stressed.

"Or what? Shoot me." He smiled, reaching for his gun. They stood, arms extended.

BANG! BANG!
*

Mariah Williams 💫

"223! Right here." I pointed to the mailbox. We was packed like Mexicans in the car. Me and Kentrell was gone go in, then Kd, Beenie, and Boomer was gone play pop up so he was way out numbered. We pulled up and I could feel my heart pounding.

"Aight, so y'all stay by me, if he see y'all, it ain't nun. I know y'all ready." Ken said, making them nod. We hopped out and stepped to the front door. Kd shot the lock off and we walked in, looking around.

"AYE YO, WHERE YOU AT?" No answer. We walked around until Boomer pointed to an open door. It was a lit stairway. He went down and we followed.

"Ain't this how niggas die in scary movies?"

"Shut up, Kd." We said in unison as we walked down the steps of the basement looking area. The all too familiar metallic smell of blood hit my nose. My eyes went directly to the bright white sheet with a red stain. We ran to it and Boomer pulled it up.

"Oh, shit..." He covered his mouth, revealing a woman that had been shot in the head, eyes open. My stomach was doing backflips, I gagged. He sighed, pulling her eye lids down as I pushed past Kentrell and started throwing up in the corner.

"Shit, you think she can handle dis?"

"Nigga, prolly betta than you, just chill and let her calm down." Kd snapped at Beenie.

"Nigga, I was just askin'."

"Well, ask somethin' reasonable."

"Nigga—"

"Y'all, shut up! I hear some!" Ken snapped as I stood up straight. We ran towards the sound, cutting a corner. We came in a room to see JB on the floor, eyes closed. A dude and the young looked girl were on the bed. She was crying.

"Nigga, y'all must shot off my lock?"

"We gone sHoOt off ya head if Youn let her go." I rushed to JB's side, tears falling down my face. I shook him and he didn't budge. I checked his pulse like they taught us in intro nursing. It was weak.

"He alive." I choked up through tears.

"Stand the fuck up. You make any sudden moves, Imma blow ha head off." I did what he said, standing with them as I watched in horror. He had a gun to the girl's head. I looked at the gang and noticed Kd wasn't there. All I saw was a green beam.

BANG!

I could barely process what happened. The girl screamed as the man slumped over and the gun dropped down to her lap.

"Hoe ass nigga."Kd mumbled, lowering his gun. She got up and ran to him, stopping dead in front of him. His blood was all over her shirt.

"Thank you...He was gonna—"

"You good. Y'all gon' be straght." He pulled her into a hug anyway.

"W-what bout JB?" I pointed to him.

"Help me, y'all. Mariah, take her to the car." The four of them walked over to pick up his slender, but tall ass body.

"So, what's your name?"

"Lexi." She said softly.

"My names Mariah. How did y'all get here?"

"JB killed my daddy, my uncle found out, and he played us like he was gon' help find the body." A tear rolled down her face. I sat there, shocked. I blew a breath when I saw them come out, JB walking but barely holding himself up.

"My boy say he'en ate Since we last saw him. We gotta go to the hood doctor for this shit." Kentrell jumped in the car and started it, driving off fast as fuck.

___________________

Im finna spazz 🙃

First of all, the only thing I can attract is old ass niggas, washed up niggas, and ugly niggas. 🙄 That's why I hate going to the hood grocery store.

Kms y'all

Kms y'all.

Then, I wanted to get my mama's shoes customized MOTHERS DAY AND HE STILL AINT GAVE MY SHIT BACK. JUGGED TF OUT MY HOES. AND NOW HE AINT TEXTING BACK. THATS WHAT I GET FOR TRUSTING CUTE 60 NIGGAS 😐

Oh, and is we gone talk about how Kd making bops n shit ?👀

Anyway, tell me what y'all made about today. 🤔

Comment & Vote 💚💛