Grey Skies

The sun rose into the cold winter skies, turning the midnight blue sea, into a beautiful sky blue in a matter of minutes. Light shines through your room curtain as your alarm clock goes off. You sit up in your bed and yawn, swinging your feet into your slippers. You begin walking over to the bathroom down the hall. You get ready and throw on a cute outfit, but one that will keep you warm. You make your way back into the hallway and glance at Taehyung's door. Slowly, you raise your hand to knock, but before your hand had the chance to touch the wood, the door creaked open. Taehyung just stands there, looking at you.
"Good morning." You greeted him.Taehyung just looks at you and continues to make his way to the kitchen. You scoff in disbelief, as you followed him into the kitchen.
Taehyung searched around the kitchen for breakfast, until he saw two plates sitting on the table.
"Did you make this?" He questioned you with wide eyes. You shook your head, staring down at the plates.
"Why do you ask?"
Taehyung squinted his eyes at you suspiciously.
"It could be poisoned."
He admitted jokingly. You rolled your eyes and you  sat down to eat breakfast.
"My dad made it genius." You began to eat, so Taehyung cautiously sat down and began eating as well.
It was soon 7:30, so you grabbed your things, including your wallet today, and made your way to the door, Taehyung not too far behind. You open the door and begin to walk out, but something told you to look back, so you did. You noticed Tae's neck had been exposed, and wasn't properly dressed for the cold weather.
"Aigoo Taehyung. You had one job." You stated closing the door. "Wait here."
You quickly ran to your room and grab a red scarf that was hanging in your closet.
"Here, take this." You say wrapping the scarf around his neck.
"If you dress inappropriately you'll get sick genius."
You dust off the scarf and give it a few final touches. Taehyung just stared at you, as you fixed the scarf around his neck.
"Thank you...Y/N" he stated avoiding eye contact with you. You smiled and flicked his nose.
"Don't mention it. Now come on, we're going to be late." You opened the door and walked to school with Taehyung. It was awfully quiet. So you decided to try to make small talk. Get him to open up at least a little.
"So...where have you been-"
"Around." Taehyung stated cutting you off. You sighed to yourself and kept your focus on the sidewalk ahead of you.
Finally, you and Taehyung made it to school, 13 minutes early too.
When you reached the front gate, you turned around to face him.
"Listen, at the end of the day, since we don't have the same class anymore, meet me here at the gate okay?"
Taehyung nodded his head blandly, and walked into the building.
"Do you promise?!" You yelled out to him. He stopped and turned around, looking you in the eye. His expression seemed so cold. So blank, but you could feel something good had just happened. Taehyung flashed you a smirk, and continued walking.
"Guess not..?" You whispered to yourself, walking into the mini building.
The school day comes and goes quickly, and the bell gave its final ring. You stand outside your classroom to wait for Jimin, since you told him that you could work with him tonight for sure. Some time passed, but Jimin didn't show up.
"Great, now I'm the one being stood up." You thought to yourself sarcastically. You make your way outside and wait for Taehyung by the gate. After a few minutes, you feel a tap on your shoulder.
"You idiot, you were supposed to meet me here at 4, it's 4:25." You turn around flicking his forehead. But it wasn't Taehyung, it was Jimin.
"Haha, I'm sorry. Technically I was supposed to meet with you an hour ago."
You blushed in embarrassment.
"I'm so so sorry, I thought you were someone else!" You explained.
"No biggie." Jimin stated shrugging his shoulders.
"Have you seen Taehyung anywhere?"
His smile faded away almost instantly when you made full eye contact.
"Y/N listen, there's something important I need to tell you, and I'm not sure how much time I have left." He admitted.
"So is that a no?" You responded awkwardly.
You go to walk away, but Jimin grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the tree by the gate, and you felt a sharp pain in your ankle.
"Y/N, listen.."

Taehyung's P.o.v :
"Stupid Y/N, she's always making me promise her stuff. She knows I'm sensitive about these kind of things. But as soon as I'm ready to make her promise something's it's a big deal. I swear our friendship is low key unhealthy." I thought to myself.
Even though it was completely annoying, I promised Y/N I would walk her home today. I walked to the school gate and saw Jimin with some girl. I swear he needs some serious help. I take a glimpse at the girl, but I can't get a good view of her face. Then it hit me. Jimin and Y/N are supposed to be working on a project. So that girl could be...
Without thinking, I started running towards them. As I got closer, I saw that it was Y/N, she looked afraid. If I let him do something, I would have officially broken my promise. I pulled Jimin off of her. Right when I did, I saw a tear run down Y/N's face.
"Did he..?"
I shot a look to Jimin angrily, and put my attention back to Y/N.
"It's not what it looks like, we were just talking.." Y/N admitted averting her gaze. I wiped her tear and looked back at Jimin. He was serious, so he could have only told her one thing. I sighed and took Y/N's hand and left. After we left the school campus, I felt something warm on my back. I looked down at my waist and saw Y/N's arms wrapped around me.
"He told you...didn't he..?" I asked her looking up at the now grey skies. "How much do you know...?"
I felt a warm liquid pierce through my jacket, and some muffled sniffles. She could have only been crying. By the looks of it, I guess he got pretty far.
"I know enough." Y/N told me, her voice muffled into my back. I quickly snap around and pull her into an embrace.
" I was going to tell you Y/N, I just didn't know how. I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you. Please don't cry, it's not your fault." I placed my hand on top of her head and pulled her closer to my chest.
We were there for a while, but sooner or later, she let go. We started walking, but she ended up behind me.
"I'm so sorry Taehyung."
She blurted out. I stopped and looked back at her.
"I'm fine Y/N, really." She gave me a small smile and limped toward me. That's when I took notice of her ankle, it looked like she hurt herself.
"What's wrong?" I ask her. She looks at me and laughs, shaking her head.
"It's no big deal. I'm fine." She stated limping towards me. I sighed and I lowered myself onto my knee.
"Hop on." I directed her. With no hesitation, she hopped onto my back. I carried her the rest of the way back to her place, and laid her on top of the couch. I then took a shower, changed my clothes, and left the house.

Jimin's P.ov
I know it wasn't my place, but I told Y/N everything that's happened to Taehyung. Well, at least what I found out, and what Taehyung let me know. After Taehyung stormed off with Y/N, I went to the café.. I take my time eating my cake pops, and drinking my milk. I lost track of time, and realized that I was sitting in the café for a good hour. I pack up my things and throw out my trash to leave. Just down the block, I spot Taehyung standing at the corner, Because I'm a good friend, I decided to bless him with my presence. I quickly walk down the block to meet him. Taehyung turned around to me, making full eye contact. But only for a second. Once he knew it was me, he looked away and tried to cross the street, so I pulled him by his ear.
"Aigoo, are you really going to ignore me for telling her?" I asked him
He looked at me and rolled my eyes.
"Look, I only did it because I knew you were having a hard time trying to figure out how to tell her!" I explained. Taehyung sighed.
"How far did you get? How much does she know?"
"I only got up to your dad. I didn't get up to your mom yet."
Taehyung awkwardly bit his lower lip. "Okay, well, thanks I guess." With that, he continued to walk down the block.
"Yah! You live that way now remember?!" I yelled at him pointing up the lock. Without turning around, Taehyung flashed me a peace sign and continued to walk, leaving me at the corner.