Sorry

I felt my ice cream leave my hands, as I ran over to Taehyung. Before I knew t, I had my arms wrapped around his neck. He dug his head into my shoulder, and I felt the warmth of his tears wet my shirt. The sight of him crying, the sound of him crying,  even the thought of him allowing a tear to leave his eyes, broke my heart. I felt terrible. I'm his so called best friend, and I wasn't there for him. I should have been. I could have been, but I wasn't there.
           "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Taehyung. I'm so so sorry." I stated between weeps, my voice muffled in his shirt. We both lowered to our knees, crying with one another, leaned against the kitchen wall. Suddenly, Taehyung broke the hug, and lifted my head to face him. He lifted his thumbs and wiped the tears from my face. I studied his face, noticing the fresh trails of tears that remained on his cheeks. I slowly lift my hands and rest them on his fading tears. Returning the favor, I wiped away the trails  with my thumbs, and we stared at one another, for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, Taehyung managed to smile, which caught me a little off guard.
"He's too sweet" I thought to myself. Suddenly, Taehyung leaned closer to me, but went past my face, and to my ear.
      "Thank you." Taehyung whispered. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"Why is he thanking me? I've never been there for him. What could he possibly be thanking me for?" I thought to myself.
He pulled me closer to his face and kissed my forehead, causing my face to heat up entirely. Taehyung lifted himself up from the floor, and offered me his hands. I placed my hands in his, and he helped me up.
  "I'm going to shower, okay?"  He said softly. I nodded my head and watched him as he walked into the guest bathroom. After he closed the door, I turned around to see the melted ice cream laying in the floor. I sighed at how ridiculously stupid I am, and grabbed everything I needed to clean it up. Then, I prepared dinner.
     As I cut up the celery, I remember Taehyung's face, when he stood at the entrance of the kitchen. The thought of that still hurts my heart, but it made me happy, that he was opening up to me again. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my finger. 
"Ow!"
I looked down to see a small slit on my pointer finger.
    "Aigoo Y/N , you had one job." I told myself out loud.
"What happened?" A deep voice stated.
Frightened, I quickly turned around, and saw Taehyung standing in the doorway. He had just gotten out of the shower, because his white shirt was slightly damp,  which exposed some of his stomach. To make it even worse, his water from his slightly wet hair dripped onto his shoulders. I blushed at the sight of how revealing he was being.
"Nothing, just cut myself, no biggie." I stated nervously laughing. Taehyung sighed and made his way closer to me, which made me nervous, only causing me to get even redder. If, that was possible at this point. He reached over my shoulder searched the cabinets of for bandaids by the microwave. I caught myself staring at him, he seemed so close.
     I noticed a small scar on his neck, and slowly reached my hand up to touch it. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and brought down the box of bandaids. "Found them." He stated smiling at me.
He began cleaning my cut and placed a bandaid over it.
"Now go sit down, I'll continue dinner. No objections." He stated.
Confused, I just stood there, staring at him as he made his way to the fridge. Taehyung looked back at me, and stared.
"What?" He questioned me blankly.
"You want to cook?"  I asked him tilting my head.
"No, I just don't want your DNA in my food. Now go sit down. I'll call you when it's ready."
Stunned at his harsh, but considerate words, I walked over to the living room and plopped onto the couch. Sooner or later, the food was finally ready. I sat down at the table and took a bite of my food. My eyes widened and I looked at Taehyung.
"No good..?" he questioned, a little upset. I shook my head passionately.
"No. It's delicious!" I quickly responded. Taehyung smiled, and continued eating.
"I didn't know you could cook Taehyung." I stated between chews.
"I didn't, I looked up the recipe." He admitted, smiling proudly.
     I giggle at his response, and get up to clean up. I reached for his plate, but he smacked my hand away, and took my plate instead.
"We're even now."he stated with your dishes walking over to the sink.
"Thank you, Tae." I said with a smile on my face. He nodded his head ever so slightly. I couldn't see, but I could tell he was smiling too. Satisfied with my food baby, I walk upstairs to my room and close the door. I grabbed a change of clothes and my shower cap, and walked over to my calendar and crossed off today, noticing that tomorrow was Sunday. I picked up my phone and searched up tickets for the ice skating rink downtown.
"I haven't been there in so long." I thought. Smiling at my phone, I confidently purchased two tickets, for tomorrow afternoon. I set my phone down and head to the bathroom to shower. Not realizing it, I smiled to myself, eventually drifting off to sleep.

A/N: 🙆🏾
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've been busy with dance and school so I'm sorry for not updating. There's more to come so make sure you follow me and give the chapter a cute little star 😊! Thank you for reading! 💗