Jagiya, I've missed you.

You might wanna grab your holy water for this chapter.

     The covers shifted around quite often, forcing my body to move along with it. Right when the movement stopped, it would return not too long after.
"Friday, stop moving around so much.." I called out in annoyance, pulling the covers over my head. She let out a small meow, and laid back down at the edge of the bed.
Finally...
I thought to myself. Just as I was about to fall back to sleep, she moved around again.
"Friday!" I called out a little louder. But the movements continued.
"Friday I said stop!" I yelled sitting up. She looked at me, her lips curved up in some sort of smile. She purred, and jumped off the bed walked out of the door, and into the hallway.
I let out a sigh, and plopped my head back onto the pillow, and shut my eyes.
"Friday? That's a funny name."
A voice whispered in my ear.
My eyes shot open, and filled up with tears.
"Y/N~ah, can you hear me? Have you fallen asleep that quickly?"
He giggled and began playing with ears.
"T-Taehyung..?" I stuttered, slowly sitting up.
He flashed me his box smile cupped my face.
"Y/N, I've missed you!" He cutely whispered, pulling me into an embrace.
I didn't respond. I couldn't. So many things were racing through my head at once.
"Taehyung..it's really you?" I mumbled, breaking the hug, closely looking at his face.
"Yea jagiya, it's me." He whispered. Taehyung lifted his hands to my cheeks and wiped away the tears. Tears I didn't even knew I shed. He then laid his head into my chest, and his grip on me tightened.
"I'm sorry Y/N.." he whispered.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry.." he repeated.

He's...crying

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean for this to happen Y/N. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." I lifted his head up from my chest and caressed his cheek with my thumb.
"Y/N I-"
My hands pulled his face close to mine, forcing our lips to find one another.
"Taehyung..I'm not mad.." I reassured him, smiling sweetly.
"You're not..?"
I shook my head.
"I could never be...I love you too much.."
his eyes widened, and he smiled, a smile I've never seen before. He looked so relived, so at ease. Yet again, a tear rolled down the side of my face.
"Where have you been stupid? We've been looking for you everywhere.." I whispered to him, placing my forehead on his.
"You and Jimin?" He questioned.
I nodded my head and sniffled.
"It doesn't matter, I'm here now, aren't I?" He teased, brushing a stray hair from my face.
"I love you, Y/N."
He stated kissing my forehead.
It's like he activated so many butterflies in my stomach, and my heart started beating faster than it normally should.
For a while, we just sat there, looking at each other in disbelief.
    Without thinking, I pushed Taehyung back, and hovered above him, smiling.
"Y/N..?" He stuttered his face a light red.
Without a word, I placed my lips onto his, and pushed my tongue into his mouth, my hands traveling down his torso. He let out small breaths in between the kiss, and began playing with my hair.
Slowly, my lips departed from his, and placed themselves under his chin.
"Y/N.." he breathed out heavily. I smirked, and
explored his neck, leaving faint marks behind. Then, I pulled his shirt over his head, and began sucking on his collarbone, before making my way down his chest. He pulled my head up to him, and kissed me passionately, flipping me over, so he hovered above me. After a few minutes of rough kisses, he licked my neck with one stroke, forcing a moan out of my lips. He smirked, and did it again on the other side, before roughly making his way around my neck with bites and kisses.
I let out small breaths, that turned into soft moans as he traveled his hands down my sides. Once they reached my thigh, a breath escaped my body. His cold touch sent shivers down my spine. When he found the edge of my shirt, he lifted it over my head, leaving me in my underwear.
"I've missed you...all of you." He whispered into my ear, nibbling on it softly.
"That makes two of us."
He smirked, and removed my underwear slowly, before kissing my inner thigh. My breath tensed up the closer he got to my center.
"T-Taehyung"
I moaned breathlessly. Just then, he placed his finger inside of me.
"Taehyung!" I cried out in pleasure.
Before I could even catch my breath, he inserted his second finger too, forcing an even louder moan out of my mouth. Taehyung simply smirked, and began moving his fingers.
I was a moaning mess with Taehyung, it was a little embarrassing being this vulnerable, but the pleasure was just unreal.
"T-Taehyung, I'm close.." I mumbled.
He removed his fingers and raised his eyebrows.
"Already? We're just starting, jagiya." He whispered before licking his fingers. He removed the rest of his clothes without breaking eye contact with me, before hovering above me again.
"You okay?"
I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. He took the hint, and placed himself inside of me, and began thrusting.
At first, it was gentle, but as it went on, his movements became rougher and deeper.
"Taehyung!" I yelled as so grabbed his hair. He grunted and moaned in my ear. The room was filled with sounds of heavy breathing, which I had no problem with.
After we finished, Taehyung laid beside me and pulled me closer, forcing my lips onto his.
"Jagiya.. I've missed you..." he whispered.
"I've missed you too..."
I mumbled. 
"What's wrong..?" Taehyung questioned, tilting his head.
"I just took a shower and now I'm all sweaty again." I complained standing up again.
"I'm taking a bath."
I grabbed my towel and walked passed Taehyung, when suddenly he grabbed my wrist.
"I feel sweaty too, maybe we should go together." He teased raising his eyebrows.
"In your dreams you loser." I snapped back, sticking my tongue out at him. He let out a laugh, and let go of my wrist.
"But why not. Here."
I threw him a fresh towel.
"W-wait seriously? I was just kidding-"
"I said a bath, nothing else. Get your head out of the gutter." I laughed before walking to the bathroom.
"Yah! Y/N!" He yelled running after me.
I ran the bath water, and sat inside the tub, Taehyung not too far behind me.
"You're not getting in?" I questioned. He gulped, and looked at me nervously.
"Uh..y-yea.."
He cautiously walked toward the tub, and sat across from me.
"Well?"
"W-what?" He stuttered.
"Are you going to help me or what?" I questioned handing him my loofa.
His face turned a bright red, as he grabbed the loofa from my hand. I turned around, and moved back, so he could scrub my back.
It was quiet at first, until I broke the silence.
"You're not staying..are you?" I questioned, looking back at him.
Taehyung looked at water, before looking back up to me.
"no..."
"I had a feeling. It's not safe here...and yet you still came..why?" I questioned as he rinsed off my back.
"Well I..I came to say goodbye Y/N.."
My vision got blurry, before I turned around completely to face him.
"You're...leaving?" I scoffed and shook my head.
"I don't know why I'm crying...I knew it was coming sooner or later.." I stated wiping my face. Taehyung pulled me into an embrace, and kissed my forehead.
"When are you leaving...?" I questioned, burying my face in his chest.
"Tomorrow at sunset..."
    "What if I told you that I could help you? Would you stay? You and your brother?"
He lifted my head up so I could face him.
"You know if I had the option, I would stay, so yes. How do you plan on doing that."
"I'll explain when we're in my room." I stated standing up. I reached out my hand to him so he could grab it. He smiled, and grabbed my hand so he could stand up. After we dried off and I put on some fresh clothes, and looked in my closet for some clothes that could fit him, since I wore a lot of oversized clothes.
"Here, take this." I stated, giving him an orange T-shirt and grey sweatpants.
"Thank you."
He put them on and sat down onto the bed. I grabbed my phone and called Jimin, although there might be no chance he's awake, considering it's almost 3 AM.
"Hello? Y/N?" He answered, his voice slightly raspy.
"I'm sorry, were you sleeping?"
"Barely, what's up?" He questioned.
"You might want to get over here, it's Taehyung."

A/N:
HELLO MY LOVELIES. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SPICY 🌶 LITTLE CHAPTER I MADE FOR YALL. NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON, SO STAY TUNED. Thanks for reading 😊💓!!