Soulmates

"I'm telling you hyung, I met Y/N!" Jungkook stated, crouching down in front of me.
"Okay Jungkook I heard you already."
I let out a sigh before taking the bags out of his hands. He pouted his lips, as he observed my face.
"You miss her, don't you..?" Jungkook mumbled placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, before averting my gaze to the ground beneath my feet. I quickly wiped the tear before it could leave my eye, and nodding my head slightly
"Go see her hyung. You'll regret it if you don't....we're leaving pretty soon." He reminded me, rubbing my back.

"I-I don't know if I can.." I stuttered. "I'm afraid..what if she hates me for leaving..."
Jungkook wiped my cheeks and smiled.
"Hyung, when I met her, some things happened, and she told me she didn't have the will power to fight back anymore."
It was silent, just for a moment.
"F-fight back? What do you-"
"Just go see her, tomorrow night. Okay?"
I opened my mouth to speak, but he covered my lips.
"Nope, no more words. Good night."
With that, Jungkook walked off into the room. I smiled, and wiped my face one last time, before following him inside. Finally, I was able to sleep at peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That morning, I woke up, and found a note laying beside my head. I forced myself to sit up, as I rubbed my eyelids.
"Jeez.." I mumbled to myself reading the note.

Don't forget to see Y/N tonight. Remember you'll regret it if you don't. We leave sunset tomorrow, I should be back before then.
~ JK

I folded the note into my pocket, and let out a deep sigh.
I don't know if I should do this...

*Your P.O.V*

My eyes fluttered open, as the sun shines through the window of my room. I sat up, and stretched my arms over my head, swinging my feet off my bed. After I got up, I brushed my teeth, and walked over to the kitchen for some cereal, Friday not too far behind my every step. After pouring my cereal and my milk, I plopped onto the couch and began eating. Mornings weren't as fun as they used to be. In fact, nothing was as fun as it used to be.
"Ugh why can't I just he happy anymore?!" I groaned loudly. Just then, the doorbell rang.
"It's 8 in the morning. Who on earth-"

"Y/N? Y/N are you home?" They cried out.
I rolled my eyes, considering I didn't want to be disturbed in my depression hole hours.
"What do you want? It's 8 AM!" I hissed.
"Let me in Y/F/N, or I'll break down this door myself!"
I sighed, and unlocked the door.
"Jazzy shouldn't you be sleeping right now?" I questioned as she walked into the living room.
"I should, but I can't sleep knowing something's up. You know you can tell me, right?" She reminded me, sitting down on the couch patting the cluch cushion next to her.
I nodded my head, and took the seat next to her, leaning my head on her shoulder.
"Now tell me what's wrong." She stated, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Well..it's Taehyung..." I mumbled.
"He left and I need to find him before it's too late." I explained. Jazzy wrapped her arms around me and patted my back.
"You'll find him Y/N, I know you will. You're practically soulmates." She comforted me.
I let out a small chuckle and shook my head.
"I hope you're right."
"Of course I am. There's nothing you and Jimin can't do." She stated squeezing my cheek.
"Thanks Jazzy."
"Of course hon." She lifted my face, and wiped away tears, tears I didn't even know I had shed. "I'm always here for you, okay?" She whispered, smiling sweetly. I nodded my head and let it a sigh of relief.
Suddenly, someone else had rung my doorbell. I looked over to Jazzy, who just shrugged her shoulders. Before I could do anything, the door flung open. I'm guessing I didn't lock it.
"Y/N! I didn't know which flavor was your favorite, so I bought 3 of them!" Jimin stated out of breath, handing me the bag.
"I love all three, thank you."
"No problem." He sniffled.
He went to close the door, when suddenly, Lotus slightly pushed the door back open.
"Y/N!" She shouted, wrapping her arms around me.
"Hey Lo." I greeted her, pushing her off of me. Jimin closed the door, and sat on the other side of Jazzy, and Lotus took the seat next to me.
I took a deep breath, and explained to them how I've been feeling since Taehyung left. How I didn't want to do anything, how I didn't want to smile anymore, how I didn't have the power to save myself last night. I explained to them that I wanted to find him, and how Jimin was helping me. I didn't tell them about clues though, or how I'm going to find him exactly, let alone Taehyung's past. But I did tell them enough for them to understand.
"Wow Y/N...you've been through a lot." Lotus mumbled, a worried expression on her face.
"Yea..but...we'll find him." I stated confidently, smiling at Jimin.
"Let's get out of the house!" Jazzy suggested, standing up. Before I could reject, Lotus sprung off the couch, and grabbed my wrist to pull me up.
"I agree, go get ready Y/N!"
"You coming Jimin?" Jazzy questioned, while pushing me out the living room and toward the bathroom.
"No, maybe another day. I'm behind on a lot of assignments, so I'll have to pass. Have fun though okay? Fighting~"
I couldn't see him, but I knew he had a smile on his face. The cheesy one he makes when he's happy for someone. With that, I heard the front door close, as Jazzy and Lotus pushed me upstairs to the bathroom.
After I took my shower and got dressed, Jazzy, Lotus, and I went out to see a movie, and ate at a barbecue house. It was truly amazing, being able to smile and mean it. It was amazing, being able to walk around happy. Something I hadn't done in a long time. Quickly, time passed, and it was already 8'o clock.
"Where do you want to go now Y/N?" Jazzy questioned as we walked through the park beneath the moonlight. I shrugged my shoulders, and turned to them smiling.
"Maybe I'll just go home. I'm tired."
I admitted, looking up at the sky.
"Oh okay. We'll walk you then." Jazzy responded, grabbing my hand. We continued to walk along the sidewalk together, until finally, we reached my house.
"Thank you for today." I happily smiled at them, wrapping my arms around them.
"Anytime Y/N! You know you can always talk to us." Jazzy reminds me, ruffling my hair.
"Yea yea I know." I stated between giggles.
I waved goodbye to Lotus and Jazzy until they were down the block, and they were just small dots at the corner. I unlocked my door, and stepped inside, turning on the light. Then, I threw my bag onto my couch, and lazily made my way to my room, where Friday laid on my bed.
I reached into my pocket, and grabbed my phone, attempting to turn it on.
"Ugh..it's dead." I complained, walking over to my charger. After I plugged in my phone, I reached to grab my towel to take a shower.
After a long hot shower, I threw on an oversized gray T-shirt, and tied my curls into a messy bun. Lazily, I walked over to my room, and plopped onto my bed reaching for my phone.

Missed calls from : Park Jimin (8)

Eight of them? Jeez Jimin..
I thought, as I dialed his number. After the first ring, he picked up the phone.
"Y/N! Thank God you picked up. Listen it's important okay? It's Taehyung."

"What about Taehyung-"

"He's close. He was on my cameras I saw him. I don't know where he's headed but he looks fairly close to you. Keep your eyes peeled okay?"
Before I could even open my mouth to respond, he hung up the phone.
"Jeez, can't even get a word in with him." I mumbled in annoyance.
Taehyung is close...huh..?
I couldn't help but smile, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Considering I know he wouldn't come back. He can't. Not when he hasn't been proven innocent. I sighed in frustration, and pulled the covers over me. I shut my eyes, and all I could think about were Jazzy's words.

"You're practically soulmates"

A/N:
Hello everyone! Here's another chapter for y'all. Thanks for reading! Expect chapters cause I'm on winter break :)