A.R.M.Y

I smiled at the sight of Taehyung's gift, but even though I was happy, I felt sad at the same time. As I flipped through the pages of the photo book, tears found their way down my face. Photos all through the winter break, of me and him in the snow, at the park, everything. I felt a sense of happiness, but it was shortly taken over by fear. Fear that I would never find Taehyung.
I flipped though all the pages, until finally, I reached  the last page.

AlReadyMissingYou ~ Taehyung <3

'Army..?'
I whispered to myself.
"Jeez Taehyung, you're so cheesy..." I chuckled softly.
Just then, my phone began to ring. I picked it up, while putting the book in my closet in the top shelf.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Yea,what's up Jimin?"

"Are you home? I need you to get to my place ASAP, it's important."

"Okay, send me your address and I'll take a cab."

"Okay, see you soon."
Jimin hung up the phone, and sent me his address a second after. I called a cab, grabbed my keys, and walked downstairs. I reached out my hand to grab the door knob, but before I could even grab it, it swung open, revealing my dad standing in the doorway.
"Y/N? Where are you going? It's get into dark out." My dad stated in a state of concern. I avoided eye contact with him and put my focus on the ground.
"I'll be back soon." I responded blandly, trying to make my way around him. But, he stepped aside, blocking my path.
"Y/N can't we just talk about this?"
He questioned resting his hands my shoulders. I sighed, and looked up at him teary eyed, and shook my head.
"Not until I figure this whole thing out. Until then, I'll be doing your job. Sorry."
I removed his hands from my shoulders, and slightly nudged him out the way, shutting the door. I took a deep breath, and walked to the cab, and took a seat inside.
Soon enough, I arrived at Jimin's house. I paid the cab, and walked up to the front door, and rang his doorbell. A good minute had passed, until I heard the locks undo themselves. The door swung open, revealing Jimin in his pajamas.
"Hey Y/N, come on in." He stated opening the door wider. I walked inside and sat on the couch, while Jimin closed the door, and made his way to the kitchen.
"Y/N, you hungry?" He called out to me.
"No, I'm fine." I assured him, fidgeting my fingers. Jimin walked back into the living room, and handed me a box of pizza.
"Jimin, I said I'm fine. I'm not hungry, really." I stated giving him a fake smile. Jimin scoffed and shook his head.

"Jazzy told me you didn't go to lunch with her and Lotus, so I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten all day. It's better to let your stomach do the talking." He stated playfully nudging me with the pizza box. I gave him a faint smile, and accepted the pizza, and began eating. For a few, I just ate, and he just read his book sitting in the chair next to me. Awkwardly, I cleared my throats to get Jimin's attention. He looked up from his book and raised his eyebrow at me.
"What's wrong?" He questioned placing his bookmark in between the pages.
"I don't want to be rude, but, why'd you call me over here?" Jimin widened his eyes and rested his face in the palms of his hands.
"Yea, totally forgot. Follow me."
He got up from his seat and placed his book on the table, before walking up the stairs. I closed my pizza box, and followed him to his bedroom. Awkwardly, I stood at the door with my pizza box. I hesitated, but I managed to walk inside his room, and Jimin shut the door.
"Y/N, mind if you leave the pizza on the desk over there? Don't want it getting on the equipment."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion, but I did as he said, and gently placed the box on the desk.
"Thanks, come on in." He stated opening a closet door.
'He must be crazy.' I thought to myself.