Forever

A/N:
This scene is a bit on the mature side. Please choose wisely, and wait for the next chapter if you don't like super spicy scenes! Thank you for reading, and sorry for any inconvenience.

My eyes opened slowly, as I opening my mouth to yawn. I looked at Taehyung sleeping soundly, the smile on his face hasn't disappeared.
Must be good dreams.
I thought to myself. I looked past Taehyung and noticed the dark skies, that lay behind the window. Slowly, I came to the realization that the sun didn't rise yet. I sat up, I swung my feet off the bed, and into my slippers, and check the cable box.
"3:05 AM..." I whispered to myself. I shrugged my shoulders, and put my weight onto my two feet, and made my way to the kitchen for a cup of water. After I finished refreshing myself, I washed my cup, and tiptoed back into my room, careful not to wake Taehyung. When I laid back into bed, I caught myself staring at him. Again.
I felt my face heat up, as I remembered what he admitted earlier that night.
I'm so confused Taehyung. What should I do? Give me a sign.
I thought to myself sighing. Just then, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. Once his focus was clear, he gave me a sweet smile when he realized that I was staring at him.
"Taehyung." I whispered to him, giving him a cheesy smile.
"Yes Y/N?"
I took a deep breath, and looked him in his eye.
"I'm not confused anymore." I admitted, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. Taehyung raised both of his eyebrows, and smirked at me, letting out a chuckle soon after.
"Y/N, you never were." He smiled at me "Too bad I can't accept it though. Not until you tell me directly." He teased. I felt my cheeks burning, and I rolled my eyes,hiding my face in the palms of my hand.
"I love you...Kim Taehyung." I mumbled.
"Huh?" He cupped his hand behind eyes ear and raised his eyebrow. "Didn't hear you-"
"Don't push it." I cut him off. Taehyung laughed and moved a little closer to me.
"There's just one more thing." He stated smiling at me.
I rolled my eyes and let out a loud groan.
"What do you want? I said it already so shut up."
I told him, yawning soon after. Taehyung laughed and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our noses barely a centimeter apart.
"Guess.."
I knew the answer, but I froze. My heart beat was out of control. Slowly, I gulped, and inhaled. Before I could even guess the obvious answer, he placed a sweet and passionate kiss on my lips. It was cute at first, but as time went on, the kiss became rougher. It was hard to keep going at a distance, so I wrapped my arms around Taehyung, to get ride of any space that remained between us. Within seconds, Taehyung threw himself on top of me without breaking the kiss, trapping me between his arms. After a couple minutes of pure bliss, our lips slowly sepersted from each other's. I looked into his eyes, and watched them sparkle, as we stared at each other breathlessly. Suddenly, Taehyung smirked at me.
"Like I said.." he whispered leaning closer.
"You never were."
He gently placed his lips under my chin, and traveled down the rest of my neck, tracing it with kisses, sliding his hands down my sides slowly. I bit my lip, trying not to let out a peep, but of course, I failed. I let out a small moan, and felt a smirk form on Taehyung's lips against my neck. Taehyung's hands found the edge of my T-Shirt, and he immediately lifted it over my head.
     Before he continued, he scanned my body with his eyes, and bit his lips slightly. When I realized what he was doing, I leaned over to him.
"Your turn.." I whispered in his ear, gripping the edge his shirt. Taehyung lifted his hands over his head, allowing me to remove his shirt, revealing his toned upper body. With that, I placed my lips on his aggressively, causing him to fall back. I explored his neck with my kisses, causing his breathing to become uneven. Suddenly, I felt his hands reach for my cheeks, pulling me back up to him for a kiss. But to my surprise, he added his tongue. After a few minutes, he flipped me back over and slid the tips of his fingers down my back, giving me goosebumps. As the kiss went on, I felt him removing my joggers, and he tossed them off to the side. Taehyung continued to kiss me, rubbing my inner thigh.
"Taehyung.." I moaned breathlessly.
He looked up at me, and met my eyes. For a moment, he just looked at me, as if he could see right through me. He sat up, and unbuckled his pants, throwing those off to the side.
"Not yet.." he hushed me, unhooking my bra. Flustered, I quickly covered my chest, but Taehyung gently took hold of my wrists.
"Trust me." He whispered to me seductively, removing my arms from in front of my chest. He laid me down, and began kissing my inner thigh. As he got closer, my breathing became heavier and heavier, as his fingers traveled to my waist, slowly pulling down my underwear. Taehyung's lips departed from my legs, and he removed his boxers without breaking eye contact with me. Then, I felt a force in between my legs, a sharp pain following soon after.
"Does it hurt?" Taehyung whispered. I shook my head and smiled. He took the hint and he began to move faster. I placed my arms around he nape of his neck. One hand was placed in the center of his head, while the other remained at his neck. I let out small pants as he started, but as it went on, and and the movements got faster, my pants turned into subtle moans, at the feeling of our bodies brushing against each other. Taehyung  moaning faintly, filling my right ear.

After we finished our "thing" , Taehyung flung himself beside me, gasping.
"The answer was you, in case you couldn't figure it out." He teased me, looking in my direction. I giggled and and pulled the sheets over the two of us. For a while, I just looked into his eyes, smiling.
"Taehyung?" I whispered shyly.
"Yes Y/N?" He responded brushing a stray curl away from my face.
"I lo-" Taehyung cut me off by putting his finger over my lips.
"Do you hear that..?" He questioned, his expression suddenly serious. I shook my head, until I heard it too. The house door freaked open, a voice calling out soon after.
"Y/N, Taehyung! I'm home!"
I looked at Taehyung wide eyed.
"It's my dad!" I whispered to him. I looked at the cable box and saw that it was 6 AM. He sprung off my bed and picked up his clothes, frantically putting them back on. Since there was a bathroom up here, I could play it off like I was about to go shower, but before I could tell Taehyung, he sprinted down the hall to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Y/N, Taehyung? Where are you two?" My dad called out, his footsteps getting closer.
I quickly threw on my pj's and rolled into my bed. Just then, my dad came opened my room door.
"Y/N?" He questioned. We continued to walk in my room and sat on the edge of my bed, kissing my forehead, before making his way out.
"Yah, Taehyung, are you taking a shower?! It's kind of early no?" He yelled before closing my door. I sighed in relief.
That was too close. I thought to myself, wiping my forehead.
I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't.  It felt weird, being alone in my room. I got out of my bed, and went downstairs, passing my dad, who was fast asleep in his room. I tiptoed downstairs, and knocked on the door of Taehyung's room.
He must be sleeping already.
I thought to myself. Just as I turned around to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside, and instantly, our lips met.
"Missed you too, Y/N." he admitted pulling me into an embrace. I smiled at him, and we walked over to his bed and laid down, drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.
I hope we can stay like this forever,
I really do love you, Kim Taehyung....

A/N:
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this SPICY 🌶 little chapter. Thanks for reading, and there's definitely more to come. (Not smut scenes you little nasties.) Tank you for reading 😊💓