My Very Own

A/N :
Hello! Before we start, I just want to let you know that this whole chapter will be in Taehyung's P.O.V
!!!!
Thank you 😊💓

"Yah, get up!"
I heard a voice yell lazily.
By the guess of how dragged out, and lazy it sounded, I knew it was Y/N, of course, with her hangover. She wiggled my body around, forcing me to open my eyes. Slowly, I opened them, and saw her sitting down on the arm rest of the chair I was sitting in.
"What do you want?" I asked her slightly annoyed as I rubbed my eyes.
"Can you make me some soup?"

I shot a clearly uninterested face in her direction.
"Please, with sugar on top?" She pleaded poking my cheek.
I groaned in annoyance and pushed her off the chair.
"I'm tired." I told her laying my head back onto the chair, shutting my eyes.
     Y/N mumbled something, and her footsteps got further and further away. Slowly, I reopen my eyes and I suddenly heard the stove turn on in the kitchen. My eyes widened as I spring to my feet, quickly making my way to the kitchen.
Oh my God she's going to burn the house down.
I thought instantly. I turned the corner into the kitchen and sighed in relief, at the sight of Y/N just about to put the pot on the stove.         "Safe." I stated, sarcastically wiping my  forehead. Y/N rolled her eyes at me , and placed the pot on the stove. I walk over to her and stand behind her, placing my chin on her shoulder.
"Go shower, you reek." I admitted to her teasingly, gently pushing her away from the stove. She lifted up her hand and pinched my nose, smiling.
"Then don't inhale, loser." She stated as she skipped out of the kitchen, towards the bathroom.
It's just like looking after a child.
I thought to myself. When I finished preparing the soup, I placed it in a bowl in the center of the table. Just then, Y/N walked in with a red Christmas sweater, black leggings, and red socks with white polka dots, her curled hair tied into a messy bun at the top of her head.
"Merry Christmas!" She shouted, throwing her hands in the air.  She began dancing around the kitchen to the soft melodies of the music playing on the radio.

"Y/N."   I stuttered.
"Yes?"
"Can I be honest with you?"
She looked at me nervously and nodded her head, as her smile faded.
"You okay?"
She sounded so concerned, it was kind of funny.
"Yea it's just...that has to be the UGLIEST sweater I've ever seen."
I tried to sound serious, but I ended up laughing uncontrollably.
Y/N reached out her hand and flicked my forehead.
"What was that for?" I ask her rubbing my hand against my head.
"Because you're such a child!" She responded in frustration.
I laugh as she sits down at the table to eat her soup. Carefully, she picked up the spoon and dipped it into the broth to take a sip. After she finishes tasting, her eyes widened, and she focused her attention back to me.
"Wow, first dinner, now soup? I'm impressed!" She stated smiling at me, quickly eating the last of the noodles, and drinking the broth.
"Thanks. My..mom taught me how to make a few things so."
"Your mom? I thought you said you got the recipe off the Internet."
I awkwardly smiled and shrugged my shoulders.
"I lied." I admitted, raising my eyebrow, smirking at Y/N.
She rolled her eyes and thanked me for the food. After she washed her bowl, we sat down and watched movies. I didn't expect this years Christmas to be all that great, but just being with Y/N for the past couple of weeks have made me a lot happier. Slowly, my eyes become heavier and heavier. Just as I'm about to drift off to sleep, I hear Y/N gasp. I immediately wake up and look in her direction.
"What's wrong?"
I asked her, focusing on her standing by the window.
"Taehyung! It's snowing!" She yelled in excitement, clapping her hands.
"We haven't had a white Christmas for so long, wanna go outside?" I ask her, secretly excited as well. She nodded her head, and we sprinted to our rooms to get ready.
     I throw on a couple layers, and walk out of room, to see Y/N ready, with her hands behind her back. She stood there smiling at me, giggling to herself.
"What are you up to?" I question her cautiously raising my eyebrow.
She removed her arms from behind her back and extended them forward, revealing a box wrapped in red wrapping paper, with a golden bow to match on the top.
"Merry Christmas!" She yelled at me, smiling. I glanced at the box, and then back at Y/N. She looked so happy to give it to me, but all I felt was guilt. After all, I didn't get her anything.
  I gave her a soft, sorry smile, but before I could reject the gift, she groaned obnoxiously loud.
"Take it! I want you to have it." She demanded me, extending her arms further.
"But I didn't get you anythi-"
"You gave me happiness. Something I haven't had in a long time since you've been gone. This is the least I could do to repay you, so take it."

Stunnedat her words, I stood there, and observed Y/N's face. I grinned and carefully took the gift from the palm of her hands.
"Open it?" I ask curiously, already removing the ribbon. She nodded her head, so I ripped off the wrapping paper. From the corner of my eye, I saw Y/N's smile get bigger and bigger. When I finished unwrapping, I could see why she was smiling.
"A camera?!" I yell, looking at Y/N.
"Like it?" She questioned me.
"Do I?" I lifted Y/N up and thanked her over and over again, twirling her in circles in the air.
Once I put her down, she tells me to wait, because she forgot her scarf. In the mean time, I stand by the door, booting up my new camera.
I'll repay Y/N, I promise.
I hid the camera in my jacket, and awaited for her to come back downstairs, staring at my feet. Suddenly, I felt someone pull on my arm. I looked up, but before I could make eye contact with Y/N, she pulled me out the door, and into the freshly laid snow that placed itself onto the ground.
Secretly, I took pictures of Y/N, playing in the snow. The sight of the snowflakes laying in her curls, and her slightly red nose, made my heart flutter. I put my camera back into my jacket, when I heard her yell.
"Yah, what are you doing all the way back there, come help me build a snowman."
Without hesitation, I ran over to Y/N, and together, we built the most derpy looking snowman, but hey, snowman's a snowman.
"See, you made it look weird." She stated placing her hands in her hips. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.
"You're the one who made his head look that. Kind of looks like yo-"
Before I could finish my sentence, I was hit on the arm, with a snowball. I turned around, and saw Y/N laughing, as she gathered up some more snow.
"Oh it's on." I stated grinning at her, as I armed myself.
The front yard turned into a war zone, as snowballs flew back and forth.  Before I knew it, we were tossing the last of our snowballs at each other walking back into the house.
"Hope you like snow cones!" She told me, throwing her last snowball aimed at my face. I quickly grabbed it and threw it towards her leg, but I missed, and it ended up behind her.
Suddenly, Y/N slipped, so I tried to catch her. But like the doofus I am, I slipped too, but I managed to break her fall. Embracing myself for the impact, I closed my eyes, but I didn't feel any pain. Slowly, I opened my eyes and realized that I was hovering over Y/N.
     My heart began to beat faster, and it was so loud, I'm sure that she could hear it. My face flushed. Suddenly, Y/N let's a crack escape her lips. Then, she begins cracking up. I smiled and began laughing too, as I removed myself from on top of her, and pulled her up.
Listening to Christmas music, we cleaned up the puddles of water in the house, and made hot chocolate. For the rest of the night, we watched Christmas movies, laughing, and eating junk food. 
The laughter slowly faded away, around nine o'clock. I glanced over to Y/N, who was sleeping soundly next to me, curled up in a ball. I didn't want to be creepy, but if I wanted to make this album for Y/N, I had to take pictures of her. So I got my camera, and took two pictures of her sleeping.
This album will have all of our memories.
I thought to myself smiling. I turned the camera and took pictures with her, and took a couple selca's with her. I looked at the clock and realized it was 9:30. I brought down a blanket and a pillow for Y/N from her room, and tucked her in. Then, I began walking towards my room.
"wait..." y/n spoke softly. I turned around, and saw her sitting up on the couch, staring at me.
"don't' go yet, the movie isn't over..." she mumbled rubbing her eyes.
"But you fell asleep so I thought-"
"yah...Taehyung just come over here stupid." she groaned. She was so cute when she was annoyed, so I couldn't help but smile. I walked over back onto the couch, and sat down next to her. She wrapped the blanket around both of us, and not too long after, y/n was fast asleep again. Her arms were wrapped around my torso, and her head buried into my chest. I placed my hand on her back, and watched her for a little while as she slept peacefully. I smiled at the sight of her naturally glowing face.
     Aigoo y/n, you didn't need to get me a gift
I whispered ,
You're a gift a enough. My very own gift.
Smiling, I drifted off to sleep, with y/n in my arms.

A/N:
Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried really hard, so I appreciate the stars ✨ 💓 ! Thanks for reading 🙆🏾!!