Close

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" I asked him wiping the tears off his face. Without even answering my question, Taehyung placed his hand on my wrist.
"Will you walk through the park with me?" He whispered frailly.
"His voice was so weak, and he was crying. As his friend, it's your duty to try to make him smile."I thought.
   "Of course, anything that'll make you smile again."
I stood up and kissed his forehead softly.
I looked into Taehyung's eyes, and saw a sparkle, one that complimented the roses in his cheeks.
"I'll be back in half a hour, okay?"
With that, I walked out of his room, and upstairs to get ready. I took a shower, put on some black jeans, a sweater, and my coat, accompanied by my curls, that I tied into a ponytail. As I left my room, I saw Taehyung standing across from my door, staring at the ground. Without thinking, I grabbed his hand.
"Everything's going to be fine." I assured him, giving him my biggest smile. With that, we went to the park. We walked through the park, with our hands intertwined. Since it's been snowing for a couple days now, the park was a wonderland, and luckily, Taehyung had brought his camera to capture it.
"So is this why you wanted to come here? To see the snow?" I asked him.
He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
"Well, that's part of the reason." He responded, smiling at me.
"He's been giving me a lot of butterflies lately. Forget butterflies, more like a whole zoo." I  thought to myself. Taehyung took some pictures of what I assumed was the scenery, we eventually found ourselves at the exit.
"Where to next birthday boy?"
Taehyung chuckled, and shrugged his shoulders.
"How about some lunch?"

"Sounds good." I responded. We walked down the block to the nearby Black Tap, and luckily since it was kind of cold, the line wasn't too long.  When we finally got in, we ordered our food, and ate. The whole day was great for the most part, until I remembered that my dad was coming home tomorrow. I clear my throat to speak, but Tae looks so happy, I can't tell him now. We finished up our burgers and our huge milkshakes, and before we left, I stopped in front of the bathroom.
"Taehyung, mind if I..?" I awkwardly asked pointing towards the bathroom.
He looked at me, and then to where I was pointing, and he shook his head.
"No go ahead, I'll stand right here." He stated smiling, leaning against the wall in front of the bathroom. I walked inside, and looked at myself in the mirror.
He's standing outside Y/N, just do it. You need to help him. What would you do if you lost him, stupid?
I asked myself. I exhaled, and quickly open the door. As fast as I could, I grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him into one of the stalls.
"Taehyung need to talk." I stated firmly. I looked up at his face, and saw the redness in his cheeks.
"Can we..talk outside?" He stuttered.
"Why?"
"Well, I'm in the girls bathroom.." he reminded me nervously, avoiding eye contact.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's fine, I locked he door." 
Taehyung turned back to me, wide eyed and even redder than before.
"What's wrong?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. He was almost frozen when you think about it. Then, it hit me, what I had just said sounded a little...bold.
I sighed and blushed at myself in embarrassment.
"Not like that you creep!" I stated nudging his arm. Taehyung cleared his throat and rubbed the nape of his neck.
"Well...what's up?"

I sighed, and looked Taehyung in the eye.
"Well, it's your case. It's not looking too good. Please let me help you before it's too late."
Taehyung looked at me and smiled, but let out a scoff soon after.
"Why should I tell you?" He questioned crossing his arms.
"Because...I don't know what I would do if..some thing happened to you...I want you to trust me the way I trust you." I said subtly, fidgeting my fingers. Taehyung sighed and sat down on the floor, and I sat down across from him.
"Well...if you need to know, I don't see why you can't. So, after me and my brother ran away, we heard screaming, so it could only have been my mother. I wanted to block out the yelling but I couldn't. I wanted to stop running and turn around to help, but I couldn't. My legs kept on moving in their own. Me and my brother turned a corner, and stopped to catch a breath. Then, all of a sudden, there were gun shots. My eyes practically popped out of my head at the sound, and when I turned to Jungkook, I could see that he was surprised too. Then, he started walking, so I grabbed his arm.
'Where are you going?' I asked him. The look on his face, is one I'll never forget. He looked at me teary-eyed, and jolted his arm out of my grasp. And when I blinked, he was gone, and I knew exactly where he was running, so I ran after him. We ran and ran, but all of a sudden, he just stopped. When I finally caught up to him, I asked him what was wrong, but there was no answer. I stepped next to him, and there it was.