My Love, For Kim Taehyung

After a few minutes of relief, Jimin, Jungkook and I walked out into the lobby, where my father stood, his arms crossed.
"Dad. I can explain-"

"No need. You completely disobeyed me, didn't follow my rules but! You did solve a case. I'm very proud of you, Y/N."
before I could respond, he wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me tightly.
A tear rolled down my face, as I hugged him back.
"Promise me you'll never do anything like that again though, okay?" He frailly whispered.
I let him go and wiped my face.
"Not sure I can do that." I joked, punching his shoulder. My dad chuckled, and ruffled my hair playfully.
"So where's Taehyung?" I questioned, motioning for Jimin and Jungkook to come over.
"He should be coming out now. They're finishing up questioning him too."
We sighed in relief, and smiled at each other.

We really did it.

I repeated in my head.

Just then, Taehyung walked out from the hallway, and smiled. We all looked over to him almost instantly, and without a single word, he smiled, and nodded slightly. At the same time, Jungkook, Jimin and I ran over to him, and hugged him tightly.

"You guys are the best." He stated gratefully, as tears ran down his face.
"Of course hyung." Jungkook stated squeezing him tighter.
"I think Jimin and Y/N are the ones to thank though. They brought me here." He admitted, letting go.
"I know. I was there when we talked about it. But I still have to thank you kookie. If you didn't tell me to go see Y/N none of this would've happened." He smiled, ruffling Jungkook's hair.
"But uh, just one more thing. Where are we gonna stay now?"

"Well there's my house." Jimin stated. I stepped on his foot, and he let out a yelp in pain.
"Or not. My place is no good no good." He ranted, waving his hands in front of his face.
"Noona's place it is!" Jungkook yelled happily clapping his hands.
"I have an extra room, so why not. It's a bit smaller than the other ones though." I admitted rubbing the back of my head.
"I'll fix it up, so don't worry." He stated smiling at me.
I looked over at Taehyung, who still had his arms wrapped around my waist.
"Y/N~ah." He called out sweetly.
"Yes?"
He shrugged his shoulders and smiled cutely at me, before pecking my lips.
"You're amazing." He whispered to me.
I pushed his face away and broke out of his arms.
"Yea I know. Now let's go home and feast!"
We all cheered, and left the station together. My dad left work early to prepare dinner, while Jimin, Jungkook and I, carried Taehyung and Jungkook's stuff back to my house. When we got there, we took our showers, and threw on the coziest pajama's we had, and plopped onto the couch of the living room. I sat next to Taehyung at the edge of the couch, and Jungkook and Jimin sat on the other side.
   We watched movies, ate dinner, and talked for the rest of the day, until finally, the sun had set. I looked at Jimin and Jungkook, who were sound asleep next to each other. Then, I looked over to Taehyung, who was on the verge of sleeping.
I smiled, and kissed his lips softly.
"What was that for?" He questioned sitting up again, suddenly wide awake. I simply shrugged my shoulders and kissed his nose.
"Because I love you." I whispered to him cutely.
"I love you too, Y/N~"
I smiled, and we walked to the bedroom, and cuddled.
"Thank you." I whispered to him playing with his hair softly.
"For what?" He questioned pulling me closer to him.  I shrugged my shoulders and smiled as I hopelessly stared at him.

"For keeping your promise. For staying by my side. For trusting me. Just like you promised you would."
He smiled, and kissed me softly, as he ran his fingers down my back.
"Thank you too, for keeping your promise. For waiting for me, Y/N." he whispered burying his face in the space between my neck and shoulder. I kissed his forehead, and with nothing but a load of relieved stress, I smiled, at the thought of Taehyung being back.

Who would have thought I would find myself hopelessly in love? The amount of love I had for him, was great.

In fact, no love was greater, than my love for Kim Taehyung.

Eventually, I found myself happily drifting off to sleep.

A/N:
WOAH. A SHORT CUTE LITTLE CHAPTER. WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?! YOU'VE DONE IT YOU LITTLE BEAN YOU'VE REACHED THE END OF MY BOOK!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ALL THE WAY TO THE END!! I MAY POST MORE BOOKS IN THE FUTURE (WHO AM I KIDDING I MOST DEFINITELY AM) !! Hopefully you'll like those too. Thanks for reading, and I hope we meet again.

~ Flor Massey ❤️