Partners

My eyes widened in shock, as my jaw dropped .
"Wait, seriously?!" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows together.
"Yes! You did- do you have any idea where he might have gone? I just checked the pathways but he's not there."
I plopped into Taehyung's bed and let out a deep sigh.
"No idea." I confessed to him.
"They're alive and well. Mia and Jungkook both. We just have to find a way to get them together at the office at the same time."
Jimin explained. I nodded my head in agreement, when suddenly, I saw a shadow pass by the doorway.
"Jimin hold on a second." I whispered, placing my phone on the bed. I swung my feet over the bed, and tiptoed to the door. Before I could even make it all the way, the head of a small black kitten peaked through, and looked at me. I tilted my head in confusion, before I carefully made my way over to it.
"How'd you get in here?" I whispered cutely to it, lifting the small kitten off the floor. The kitten had small black paws, all except one in the front, that was masked in white. Almost like a sock. A small smile formed on my face, at the sight of the small faced cat, smiling back at me. A little laugh escaped my lips, as I took the cat with me up onto the bed. I sat onto the bed, and picked up my phone.
"Jimin."
"Yea Y/N?"
"I found a kitten." I mumbled between giggles.
"You found what?"
"A kitten!" I stated, letting out a little more laughter. Jimin scoffed, before letting out a small giggle.
"Y/N you work in mysterious ways. What are you gonna name it?"
"Friday."
I responded quickly.
"Cute, cute. What are we going to do about our situation with Tae,Kook, and Mia?" Jimin questioned seriously.
"Well, I have Mia's number, so I could always tell her we need to do further questioning. We'd have to get Taehyung and Jungkook in on it somehow."

"So finding their location? That's a tough job Y/N." Jimin admitted. "Taehyung didn't leave you any kind of clue?"

"He left one, but I haven't quite figured it out yet." I giggled to myself nervously. Jimin sighed, before clearing his throat.
"I'm on my way over, stay put."

"And where would I go?" I questioned sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"Ha ha." He stated blandly. "I'm leaving my place now. I'll be there in 5."

"Okay, see you soon."  
I hung up my phone, and sighed, continuing to pet Friday. Then, I reached for the small red photo album, and flipped to the last page, and re-read the message over and over.

AlReady Missing You...Army..

He wouldn't join the army. He can't if the police want him in jail.
I sighed in frustration, and scanned the page one last time. My brain was pounding, when suddenly the doorbell rang. I placed the album onto the bed, and walked to the door, unlocking it.
"Hey Y/N." Jimin greeted me, smiling brightly. I smiled back, and opened the door some more, so he could come in.
"Aw, is that Friday?"
I turned around after locking the door, and saw Jimin approaching the kitten, laying his hand on her head.
"Sure is. I don't know how she got in here, but I'm keeping her." I responded smiling proudly. Jimin snickered, and sat on the couch.
"So about that clue?" He questioned looking back at me.
"Oh, I'll get it."
I quickly stood up, and went to Taehyung's room, and picked up the book. Once I got back to the living room, I plopped down next to Jimin with the book. I handed him the book, and he flipped through the pages, a soft smile on his face.
"Ah Y/N. you made him so happy." He mumbled sweetly, before looking back at me. A soft smile formed on my face, as Jimin and I looked through the photos. When we finally reached the last page Jimin's eyes widened in shock, and snapped his head back to me.
"He's joining the army?!"
Jimin questioned frantically, his face swelling up a little bit.
"No! I thought that too but he can't. Not if the police are looking for him as a murderer." I explained.
Jimin let out a sigh of relief, and wiped his forehead.
"Thank God." He mumbled somehow out of breath.
"Is this the only clue?" Jimin questioned, collecting himself.
"Yea. Haven't exactly figured it out though."
Jimin stared at the page up and down.
"A.R.M.Y....he's not very good with clues is he.. have you tried searching it up?"
"Well I was going to, but then I'm pretty sure the military would just pop up. But it doesn't hurt to try."
Jimin nodded his head and pulled his laptop out of his bag. There were a few clicking noises, and Jimin shook his head repedatly.
"You're right. Only military...which we know he can't join. Plus if he joined somehow, I guarantee he should have left by now."
I felt my heart clutch at the sound of that.
Taehyung leaving..? He wouldn't. But then again, he has before. The only difference is that this time he would have told me he was leaving.
"Don't worry Y/N." Jimin stated, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"We'll find him, and he won't leave. Not without a proper goodbye." Jimin assured me closing his laptop. "This is probably some sort of address or something. I'll do more research on it."
"You're leaving? You just got here." I questioned as Jimin packed up his things.
"Yep. If we're gonna find him, we might need more cameras. Which means I've got work to do." He stated smiling at me.
"But-"
"No but's. There's work to be done. I'll be fine. And be sure to meet up with Jazzy tomorrow since you don't have classes. She's seriously worried about you."
"Yea yea MOM." I joked walking him to the door.
"Get some rest partner, okay?"
I held out my fist to him, smiling.
"Will do. See you tomorrow, partner." He responded, bumping his fist on mine.
After our "departure", I locked the door, and made my way to the bathroom, and took a hot shower. Friday followed me around the house, as I put on a big white T-shirt, and some black shorts. Tonight, I slept in my bed, keeping the photo album close to my heart, before drifting off to sleep.

A/N:
Hellooo. It's me again. Here's the new chapter for y'all, and if I have time today I'll post another one 😊 sorry this chapter was a bit on the short side but things will get better soon. Thanks for reading 💓