Trust Me

Before Jimin could respond, I hung up my phone.
"Why'd you hang up on him?" Taehyung questioned, sitting crisscross on the bed next to me.
"He always does it to me, so I figured I should give him a taste of his own medicine."
I put down my phone, and turned to face Taehyung, not noticing that I was completely staring at him.
"...What..? Is there something on my face?"
I shook my head and felt my lips curve upward.
"Y/N...?" He questioned coming closer.
"Are you okay? Your cheeks are red." Taehyung mumbled placing his hand on my forehead.
I shook my head again and put the palms of my hands on his cheeks, pressing my lips onto his softly.

     "Y/N...if you keep kissing me like this you might end up having to take another bath.." he whispered in between breaths. I scoffed and sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his torso. Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck to get rid of any space between us.
"Y/N I'm serious." He stated, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"It's your fault for making me miss you so much." I teased, nibbling his ear. He let out a soft moan and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Y/N stop teasing me.." he whispered, his voice muffled in the fabric of my T-shirt.
"And if I don't?"
"Then I'll-"

"AHEM."

Taehyung and I snapped our heads and looked in the doorway.
"Is this a bad time..?" Jimin teased, crossing his arms.
I felt my face heat up and pushed myself off of Taehyung.
"N-no, uh...come in..?" I smiled awkwardly. Jimin shook his head, before looking at Taehyung.
"Taehyung, it's really you." Jimin whispered smiling, his eyes tearing up.
Taehyung smiled and nodded his head, before standing up. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung, and sniffled.
"You jerk, you know I don't have that many friends. And yet you still left..."
Taehyung scoffed playfully and wiped his face.
"I'm sorry Jiminie, I'm so sorry."
"It's okay Taehyung." He whispered pulling away from him. "Y/N and I found a way to clear your name."
He stated sitting on the bed next to me. Taehyung tilted his head, and raised his eyebrow.
"And how'd you manage to do that?" He questioned, crossing his arms.
Jimin looked at me, and nudged my shoulder to get me to explain. I took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung.
"Well....your step mother, she framed you... She disguised herself as a witness and made a report to the police saying you were the one who killed your her, your father, and Jungkook. Since she and Jungkook happened to be 'missing' at the same time. Since you were the one the police found on the day of the crime, and you left with Jungkook, she twisted the story saying you killed them all and ran off. But, Jimin and I put the real pieces together. She claimed to be a witness, when she herself was the only female at the scene that day. And the number one piece of evidence, both Mia AND Jungkook are alive." I explained.
Taehyung crossed his arms and shook his head in disbelief.
"She set me up.." he mumbled. "Damn.. my own mother too.." he chuckled, his eyes getting watery. I jolted off the bed, and wrapped my arms around Taehyung.
"What do I do Y/N? The whole world thinks I'm a murderer." He whispered, his voice trembling.
"We save you. Turn yourself in, and we can clear your name."
"Turn myself in..? Will that really work?" He questioned, pulling away from me.
"Will they even hear what I have to say?"
"Maybe not you, but me for sure." I joked, giving him a small smile.
He smiled back and caressed my cheek.
"I trust you, Y/N.. but, how do I tell Jungkook..?"
"W-wait, he's not with you?"
"No he is, but he's not coming back till tomorrow...well..today, at sunset."
"Where is he..?"
"He's at the ARMY."
"The ARMY..? You mean army?"
"No, ARMY (pronounce it are-my, not army like the military)
"Don't tell me that's the clue you left in my book.." I mumbled in annoyance "I've been pronouncing it wrong the whole time!" I groaned in frustration. Taehyung giggled and shook his head.
"Archew street on Mylow avenue. ArMy." Taehyung explained.
I glared at Taehyung and flicked his forehead.
"Ow! Y/N what was that for-"
"You suck." I cut him off.
"I couldn't just say where I was, if your dad ever found the book I would be toast!"
"Stupid he'd never find my book because he's never-"
"Y/N, I'm home!" My dad called out . 

This always happens.

I thought to myself. I looked at the clock, and noticed it was already 8 AM.
"You have to hide-"
"Why can't we just tell him?" Taehyung whispered.
"Are you joking? My dads a cop! And as of right now, you're a criminal. He could get in serious trouble for having you here, and I could get in some serious trouble too! Now get in my closet." I responded, pushing him inside.
"Y/N."
"What?!"
Taehyung just smiled sweetly at me, before shrugging his shoulders.
"I love you."
I let out a small sigh, as I felt my face heat up slightly.
"Love you too, now keep quiet."
I kissed his cheek, and shut the closet door.

"Jimin where did you-"
"Under the bed, don't worry about it." He whispered back.
My dad's footsteps got closer and closer. I plopped onto my bed, and pulled the covers over me. My dads footsteps stopped, to what I assume was right in front of my door.
"Y/N." he whispered. "You awake..?"
He combed his finger through my hair, and kissed my forehead.
He sighed and caressed my cheek.
"Y/N I know you're not sleeping...what are these marks on your neck?"
My heart jumped, making my eyes flinch.
"Now I know you're awake for sure Y/N..wake up.."
I lazily opened my eyes and sat up.
"Fine...what do you want?"
"I asked you where'd you get those marks from?" He questioned pointing at my neck.
"Who was here?" He questioned crossing his arms.
"Dad I-"
"I'm cool with you living your life, but there's only one person I know who you'd let do that to you. Where is he?!" He asked, his voice getting a little louder.
"He...he's not here..."
My hands balled up into fists, my vision getting blurry.
"Y/N where is he?" He repeated, his voice sounded a lot scarier.
I looked him in his eye and felt my eyebrows almost touching.
"He's. Not. Here."
My dad sighed and rubbed his forehead.
"Okay..if you say he's not here I believe you. But, promise me in the end, you'll do the right thing?"
"Uh..o-okay..?"
He ruffled my hair and walked out of my room, and locked himself in his.
I walked over to my door, and locked it, letting out a sigh of relief.

That was close...

I thought to myself. Jimin peeked his head from under the bed and raised his eyebrows.
"Gone..?"
"For the most part. You two need to get out of here." I whispered, opening the closet door.
"Where do I go?" Taehyung questioned as I pulled him out of the closet. I handed him his jacket, and pulled his arms through the sleeves.
"You should turn yourself in. I'll see you soon. Be careful okay?"
Taehyung nodded his head, as he watched me fix his scarf, the one I had made him.
"Y/N..." he called out softly.
"Yes..?"
"This will work right?"
"I'm certain..Trust me." I sighed and kissed Taehyung's cheek.
"Jimin, take Taehyung okay? I'll fill in Jungkook, and I'll get his step mom to show up, okay? Make sure you show the police everything we've found, okay?"
Jimin nodded his head.
"No problem, partner." Jimin held out his fist, and I bumped mine on his. After we gathered our things, we all cautiously walked out of the house.

Okay Y/N, it's now or never.

A/N:
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter ^~^ !!