Closed

A few days later ~

I woke up that morning, hitting snooze on the alarm clock. Letting out a small yawn, I turned to Taehyung, who's hands were tied around my waist.
"Taehyung.." I whispered to him, but he didn't answer. I tried to remove his arms, but his grip got tighter.
"Yah! Now I know you're awake you loser! Get off of me!" I squirmed around trying to release myself, but it was no use. I let out a sigh, and closed my eyes in frustration, turning away from him.
"Good morning Y/N." Taehyung whispered sweetly in my ear, burying his face in the space between my neck and my shoulder. It was silent for a little bit, until he spoke out again.
"Good morning Y/N." he repeated a little louder. I let out a giggle, and shut my eyes tight.
"Yah, Y/N!" Taehyung turned me around to face him. I opened my eyes, and of course, there was his cute little pout.
I smiled at him, and shut my eyes again. Taehyung cupped my cheeks with his hands and placed a warm kiss on my lips. I smirked, but I didn't kiss him back. Taehyung scoffed, and grabbed my inner thigh, forcing a slight moan to escape my lips. He took the opportunity to kiss me again, and automatically, I kissed him back. After a couple seconds, I broke the kiss, and sat up, stretching my limbs. I swung my feet off of his bed, and stood up, walking to the door.
"Are you coming?" I asked him looking over my shoulder.
"Yeah, just give me a second."
I nodded my head and closed the door, making my way into the kitchen.
"Morning Dad." I greeted him, as I scavenged the fridge.
"Good morning Y/N, how did you sleep?"
I shrugged my shoulders, pulling the milk out of the fridge.
"Uh...Good I guess. Could be better."
Dad chuckled and shook his head, patting my shoulder after I sat down at the table to eat my cereal.
"Maybe, you would sleep better in your own room." He whispered to me in my ear. My heart started to race, and my cheeks began burning up.
"Wait, dad-what?" I questioned pulling his sleeve. He turned around to face me, raising both of his eyebrows.
"Well, I went to say good morning to you, and you weren't in bed, so I had assumed you were using the restroom. Before I came to the kitchen I went to stop at Taehyung's room to say good morning. But before I could knock, I heard your voice. And um, let's just say it wasn't your speaking voice." He explained awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck.
"Haha...uh...I can explain?" I stated awkwardly.
Just then, Taehyung walked into the kitchen, with a big grin on his face.
"Good morning everyone, how did we sleep?" he questioned happily. I rested my face in the palm of my hand, and let out a long sigh.
"What..?" He questioned looking around the room.
My dad smiled awkwardly, and patted my shoulder one last time.
"Uh, so I have to go, bye! Have a good day at school!"
He quickly grabbed his things and sprinted out the house, shutting the door behind him.
"What was that about?" Taehyung questioned taking the seat next to me. I looked at him and laughed.
"You really don't know?" I questioned fighting back my laugh.
Taehyung shook his head, with a blank expression on his face.
"It's a bit CHILLY in here, don't you think?" I hinted.
Taehyung tilted his head, and widened his eyes, glancing down at himself, and then back to me, a slight pink in his cheeks. I let out my laughter, as he frantically ran out of the kitchen in his blue and white striped boxers.
     There were a few shuffling noises, and then a loud bang, which was what I assumed was him closing the door. Without saying a word, Taehyung walked back into the kitchen, prepared a bowl of cereal, and awkwardly sat down next to me.
"so..how did everyone sleep?" I mimicked him playfully. He rolled his eyes and and nudged me away.
"Not funny Y/N." he stated eating his cereal. I let out a slight giggle, and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, you're just too cute sometimes." I whispered pinching his left cheek. Taehyung looked down at me, with a suddenly serious expression.
"Cute? Me, cute?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.
"Yep." I snapped back, as I got up to wash my bowl. Taehyung stood behind me, and placed his hands on my waist.
"Do I need to remind you, that I'm not cute?" He whispered in my ear teasingly. I turned off the water, and dried my hands.
"We have school, and we're going to be late." I reminded him.
"So?" He questioned following me to the bathroom.
"I'm going to take a shower, and the answer is no."
"But-"
"No." I cut him off closing and locking the bathroom door. I let out a sigh, and undressed myself, and hopped into the shower.
After I finished, I tied my curls into a sleek, curly bun, and put on some black jeans, a gray sweater, and my black coat with white sneakers.
"Taehyung, I'm ready!" I yelled grabbing my book bag, running down the stairs. Suddenly, there was a bright flash, causing me to let out a small yelp. After my vision cleared up, I noticed Taehyung standing at the bottom of the stairway, smiling, holding up his camera.
"Why are you taking pictures of me?" I questioned, continuing to walk down the stairs. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, flashing me his box smile.
"Let's go before we're late." He reminded me, holding out his hand. I intertwined my hand with his, and grabbed my keys, and walked out the house with Taehyung. We walked to school together through the park, occasionally stopping to take some selca's and a couple of pictures of the scenery.
When we finally got to the school gate, I gave Taehyung a kiss on his cheek, causing his face to turn pink.
"What was that for?" He questioned rubbing his cheek. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.
"You looked a little cold." I responded cutely. Taehyung smiled, and leaned closer to me, but I placed my free hand over his lips.
"We're going to be late." I reminded him smiling. Taehyung pouted cutely at me.
"Just one kiss?" He begged leaning closer to me. I pulled him by his collar, and placed a peck on his other cheek. Then, I grabbed his hand, and pulled him away from the gate.
"Are you walking me to class?" I asked him at the entrance of the school. He nodded his head, and soon enough, we made it to my class on time. When we got to the door way, I turned around to face him.
"Don't forget I come out later than you now, so you can go ahead without me." I reminded him. Taehyung shook his head and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.
"I'll pick you up today, it's fine. We have the same schedule tomorrow, so one more day doesn't make a difference."
I smiled at Taehyung sweetly, and gave him one last kiss on his nose.
"Later loser." I stated holding out my fist to him.
"Later."
He bumped his fist on mine, winking soon after, and walked away. I walked into the class room and took a seat next to Jazzy and Lotus, who's jaws were dropped.
I turned around and raised my eyebrow.
"What's the matter..?" I questioned them, resting my head in the palm of my hand.
"Did you just...kiss?" Jazzy stuttered. I nodded my head slowly.
"Yeah..why?"
"How long has this been going on?"
I shrugged my shoulders and looked around the room with my eyes.
"Two weeks? Maybe less." I explained to them. I put my focus back onto Jazzy, and then to Lotus, who was smirking at me, with her eyebrows raised.
"Wow, winter break changed our innocent little Y/N huh?" Lotus teased pinching my cheek. I rolled my eyes and nudged Lotus away from me playfully. Just then, our professor walked into the room, and began class.