Prologue

"Asia what the fuck you just say?!" All eyes are on me as I walk out of the club ignoring my brothers. I just became the one thing my brothers never wanted for me- another statistic. It wasn't planned but I don't regret it either. I've known for about a month now and this was the perfect chance to announce it to the world. Asia Evans, the little sister of Dominique and Montez Evans, is knocked up.

"Asia!" Crystal says catching up to me. She hops inside my passenger seat. "Deadass you're pregnant?" She asks. "Yes. I'm really a month in half, not exactly two months yet."

"Damn Asia. Dom is going to kill you."

"I don't give a fuck how Dom or Mon feels. No one thought about me and how I felt. No one asked what I wanted to do. Their life goal was just ruined in all of fifteen seconds. I'll sleep smiling tonight."

"So you're having a baby out of spite?"

"No Crystal I didn't know I was pregnant. It wasn't planned. I already made up my mind about everything. I was going to just do my hair business and see if I needed college or not and have a life with Chris. They ruined that. The day all of that happened is the day I died too." My wipe my tears away trying to not relive that moment.

"Damn man. I tried talking to Dom about it because Mon said something to him." I snap my head her way. "What?"

"After the secret was out about him and Alisha he was talking to Dom about how you weren't with Alisha like you said you were because obviously she was him. Dom got heated about it. He didn't know it was Chris. He just knew you was with some guy. He got August to set everything up."

My mouth hangs open. "Are you serious?! This whole time I thought it was just a coincidence. I fucking hate them." 

"They love you Asia and only wants what's best for you but I told him he took it too far with this. I'm almost scared to see what this baby news will do."

"He'll have to live with it. I'm not aborting this baby. I hope they can't stomach the day their nephew or niece asks where they daddy is. They hurt me to the core and didn't give a single fuck so right now I don't give a fuck how they feel. I'm happy and that's all that matters to me."

We finally arrive at the house after that heart to heart moment. I can't believe my brothers would do me that way. I've been nothing but their doting little sister but not anymore. They killed all the niceness in me. All the love in me. It's all gone and I don't know when it'll be back.

"Asia fucking Evans! Get down here." Well there went my 30 minutes of peace. I walk down the stairs with a smirk. "What the fuck was that? It better had been a damn joke or your ass is dead."

"It's not a joke Dominique. Do you want to hear the details of how we made love? Chris took his time and went very nice and slow while taking my virginit-" POP!

I hold my face in disbelief that Dominique just slapped me.

"Dom." Crystal says as he stands in front of me huffing and puffing with his vein throbbing on the temple of his head. "I'm carrying Chris's baby and it's nothing you or anyone else can do it. I'm leaving. Don't look for me either. He was more a man than you'd ever be."

I walk upstairs and begin to gather my stuff. "Asia chill out man."

Montez walks in my room. "No. You definitely don't have shit to say to me."

"I been knew about him."

"Because You was fucking around with Alisha. I hope the both of you die a slow death. Just a bunch of fucking hypocrites."

"Man fuck all that shit. You want us to hurt so bad but you ain't doing shit but hurting yourself. You so fucking stupid. You think the real world gone give you shit on a silver platter. What the hell you gone do with a baby?"

"Raise better than the mother I never had and better than whatever you and Dom called yourselves doing."

"All this anger over a nigga."

"He wasn't just some nigga! I don't have to put up with this shit. Act like I was never born." I grab my keys and throw my bags on the trunk. "I bought that. It stays here." I grab my bags and throw them over my shoulder throwing the key at Dominique.

I walk for 30 minutes with a bag of clothes, my hair, and money. My phone is almost dead and I left without grabbing my charger. I walk into the corner store. "Asia what the hell you doing out this late?"

"Nothing." I mumble not wanting to deal with DJ or anyone else associated with my brothers right now. "What's going on?"

"I said nothing DJ. Act like you don't me here."

"As beautiful as you are I can't do that." I roll my eyes sitting the charger on the counter and grabbing some candy and juice. "I got it." He hands the man a twenty. "Keep the change." He says. I grab my stuff and walk out the store with DJ following behind me.

Rain began to pour as I stand under the entry easy. "Why you still here?"

"Why you walking around the hood of all places this time of hour? And what's wrong with your face?"

"Mind your business."

He sighs seeing I'm not about to budge. "What's up Crys?... What the fuck why?... Oh... Nah I ain't seen her... okay I will." He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Where you want to go Asia?" He asks grabbing two bags off my shoulder. I didn't stop him. I'm cold and hungry and my feet hurt. "I don't know." I answer truthfully. I don't have a plan. I just can't be in the house with my brothers anymore. They probably think I'm playing games too but I'm deadass.

DJ drives around for an hour before we stop at Waffle House. He watches me eat as if it's no tomorrow. Everything taste so good. "It's not going anywhere."

"You don't have to look."

He smirks, "You really loved him huh?"

"With everything in me I do."

Expected Release Date: 2018