Three

After dropping my orders at the post office off I head to the hair shop. Using walking into her booth I see she has a client in the chair. "What's up Tee?"

"Hey girl!" I sit the box of hair down. "Ra this is the girl I was telling you about. Asia hair is bomb. The best shit around." Tee brags. "Thank you Tee."

"I hope it holds up to my standard." The girl says smiling. "It will, trust me."

"Y'all kinda favor." Tee says looking from me to the girl. "Yeah I kinda see it." The girl says. "I'm Tyra by the way."

"Nice to meet you I'm Asia... Listen Tee as much as I would love to stay to see the outcome I have to go pick up my baby."

"Give TiTi a kiss for me and tell your brother to call me."

"Okay I got you. Later boo."

"Byeeee."

———

"Asia!" Rasheda yells standing on the front porch. "What's up?" 

"Girl you took long enough... Where Chrissy?"

"Over at the house with her uncles."

"Oh Lord. She gone come back counting money."

"Right. What you got going on today?" I ask as we walk inside the house. "Girl not a fucking thang. Where Rock at?"

"Out doing what he do."

"Girl lemme tell you, I was at the shop and outside was Rock and his boys they had just left from the American Deli next door. This amazon looking bitch was all in his face. I thought he was going to flirt a lil and be on his way. Hell nah that nigga wasn't even stun that bitch." I️ laugh. That's my baby. He know what's up. "As it should be."

"Honestly I️ was shocked and was ready to go cut his ass. He did good through. I'm happy." She says then laughs. "Yeah me too."

We end up going to get some to eat and then parting out deprecate ways. I️ call Robert phone excepting him to answer but nothing.

"Hello?" I️ answer my phone. "Where the fuck Rock at?" Mon asks slightly yelling. "I️ don't know. Why?"

"I'm bout to fuck ya lil boyfriend up."

He so extra. "What happen Montez?" I️ ask pulling into our driveway. "Ima call you back."

"I guess." I say hanging up and cutting the car off. Going to Rock's name I call him again.

"What's up bae? I was just about to call you back."

"Where you at?" I ask. "At the spot."

"Why is Mon looking for you?"

"Aw shit. Ima call you back."

"What the fuck Robert?"

"Love you Bye." He hangs up. "What the hell are they doing?" I mumble getting out the car. Just as I was about to sit my keys down Tee name pops up on my phone.

"What's up girl?"

"You have to come to the shop right away." She says sounding a little funny. "Okay?"

"Bring some hair and bring a lot of it."

"What's a lot?"

"A big box full."

"Okay I'll be to you in a few."

I arrive to shop and it is a line of people coming out the door. What the hell is going on? I push my way inside. "Tee."

"Girl! Tyra posted a picture of her hair and all these people showed up."

"For hair?" I ask still confused as hell. "Yes!."

"Oh wow."

We stand there and pass out bundle after bundle. I don't even know where to put all this money. This is wild.

"Girl, I don't know what Tyra does but damn. Tell her I said thank you. I'm assuming her look came out great because that was a lot of damn people."

"She's in love with her hair. I tried to warn her that this shit is like crack."

"You ain't lying." We laugh walking my box full of money to the car. "Aye let me help y'all with that!" We turn to see this guy, that looks awfully familiar.

He opens my car door. "Thanks," I turn to Tee, "You going back to work?"

"Girl after that riot I'm going home and going to sleep." I laugh, "Alright I'll catch you later boo."

"Later Asia."

I turn around see the guy still standing there. "I said thanks already."

"I know I ain't have a chance to say your welcome."

"Well nows the chance."

"Asia right?"

"Listen, I have a boyfriend. What you want a dollar or some for opening my door?"

"I know who you are. Do you remember me is the question."

"I don't now if you don't mind I have somewhere else to be." He glances over me. "Hopefully I'll see you around Asia Evans."

I watch as he walks back to the store he was standing in front of. Whatever that was. I head back to my house blasting Tammy.

"Sap ass lil girl." Rock says as I get out the car. "Shut up. What's up with you and brothers?"

"They bitchin' per usual. Where you was?"

"At the shop with Tee. Why you ain't call me back?" He grabs my waist bringing me closer to him. "I lowkey forgot shit. You forgive me?"

"I might." I say smirking. "Nigga make me bust a cap in yo ass." Dom says. I roll my eyes, some shit never changes. "You so violent nigga. This why don't nobody kick it with y'all ass."

"Fuck all y'all."

"Watch y'all mouth in front of my baby." I say picking up Chrissy. "You right with yo fine ass." He hits my ass as I walk. "Robert." I scold.

"Ima fold yo ass nigga." Dom says. They ain't listening to nothing I'm saying. "You ain't gone do shit." They continue to go back and forth.

I lay Chrissy down in bed and shut the door. "Bae go get her bag." I say as I walk into the kitchen. "A please would kill you?"

"If she say go get that shit, go get it nigga." Dom says. "Y'all play too much." I say knowing that's gone get them started up all over again. "Man watch out. You better be glad Asia right here."

Dom laughs, "Nigga I'll shoot yo ass while she right there." I look at Dom and the serious ass look on his face. "Oh forreal?" I ask. "Chill out you know I'm just playing. I ain't gone off that ugly ass nigga like I did that other one."