29

Chris

"Stop being dramatic I'll be back." I place a kiss on her forehead then go to grab my keys. "We just got back and now you're leaving? We haven't been married all of five minutes. But you know what.... Goodbye. Toodles." She rolls her eyes at me, laid up with a whole attitude. I glance to the ceiling, sighing. Them hormones and shit need to go. It's starting to work my nerves when she become clingy. It started out of nowhere.

"Asia Brown."

"Evans because you trying it today."

"Girl." I drop my keys back on the drawer and sit down in the bed. "What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing Chris. Just go do whatever you gone do and get back here." Her tone changed. I swear if she about to cry...

I just need to run up to the spot and meet up with Jah and then I'm coming right back here. "Baby."

"Leave me alone Chris."

"Leave me alone." I mimic her out of habit. I kick my shoes off and lay beside her. "I ain't going nowhere yet." I say placing my hand on her stomach. "You're making him move." She says. "Relax Bae."

She huffs and puff for bit but finally gets comfortable and goes to sleep. If I move now she'll wake right back so I get comfortable and just lay there. Chrissy is probably still sleep or playing with her toys in her room. I lay there and drift off to sleep myself.

***

An hour later I hop and see Asia is still sleeping. I carefully climb out the bed while trying to grab my keys. I get my shoes on and walk out the door.

"Aye Chris."

"What's up? Why you here?"

"Came to deliver some work. It was a bitch fucking around with your car though. Just thought I would tell you."

"What she look like?" I asking the cat out as he talks.

"Light skin, curly hair, kinda thick."

That sounds like Tyra. What the fuck? She ain't reached out to me since that day at the hotel. "Alright, good look bro." We dap up.

My phone rings as I pull out the driveway. I thought it was Asia but it's Sean. "What's up?" I answer placing it on speaker phone. "How's business?"

"It's business. Connects don't normally call who they supplying unless it's time to re-up... it's not so what's this about?" I ask.

"Just calling to check in." Sean says. I'm silent for a second, "Oh alright. I'm pulling up to my spot. I'll hit you back later."

I walk inside and check out everything that's going on. Everything looks good so I head to the next spot. Asia name comes across my phone.

"What's up bae?"

"When you getting back?"

"In a lil bit. You just woke back up?"

"Yeah. Hurry up and come home to me." She says causing me to smile. "I am, I promise."

"We're getting hungry too."

"Where baby girl at?"

"Right here asking where you at."

I laugh, "Alright I got like two more stops to make then we can go eat or I'll cook or something."

"Alright just call me when you on the way back here. Be careful. I love you."