15

Chris

I drop the package off at the door and with a quickly pace, I walk to the car. Getting inside, I look up and see Chrissy out the window smiling at me.

I swear that lil one melts my heart. I pull off and head to my spot. I've been laying low with my lil takedown for the most part. Most of my time is spent waiting on Asia to call. I don't know what to say about her but she's making this a lot easier for me to do this shit. As long as it stays causal between us then it should be good. The laying lowkey antics good and all but the package was part two and it should be found soon.

My phone rings and it's Ra again. I've been dodging her calls all week. I know she wants to come visit me but right now I don't need a distraction. "What's up Ra?"

"What's up? What's up Christopher?!! I've been calling you all week!"

"I've been busy Ra."

"Busy doing what Chris?"

I smirk but get back serious. I'm about to tell her. She'll be mad for a while and these conversations won't happen. "I have a child."

It silence for a few second. "Excuse me???.... You got a what?!? Chris! I SWEAR—" I see Asia's brother's car and decide to flip around and get back close to their house.

"Ra, I got a lil girl. Shes been taking all of my time and attention. I'm sorry if you don't know how to deal with that. I'm fine with ending things now. We can stop this shit right now." I say praying to God she takes the fucking bait. As I wait for an answer, I cut my car off seeing Asia brothers pulling into the driveway.

"Chris... How did you find this out? Why didn't you been tell me this?"

Mon walks right over it like the true do boy he is, Dom stops and picks it up. This another reason why he's the brain of the operation. The leader has to be observant, careful, cautious, can't make the wrong move. Mon on the other hand could step on a fucking bomb and wouldn't notice. The thing about Mon and Dom that's makes them different together is their reaction time. Their speed is unmatched along with Dom being so calculated. They're a power team. Well they were anyway, little does Dom know is his reign will soon be over.

"Chris..." Ra says softly. I snap back out of my thoughts. "What man?" I say watching Dom shut the door. My phone beeps and it's Asia. "Ra ima call you back. My baby mama calling." I end her line and answers Asia call.

"What's up?" I say answering the phone. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Nothing. What y'all getting into over there?"

"Shit. Chrissy was just running around sing your name. If you aren't busy you can come over." She says. I smile, "Oh I can?... Your brothers there? They gone be cool with that?"

"They'll be fine. Just come through."

"Alright Asia Evans."

She laughs. "What's funny?" I ask. "Nothing. See you when you get here."

"Bet." We hang up and I decide to circle around the block and drive up the street to kill some time since I never made it to pull off. I go up to this lil hole in wall spot. 10 minutes go by as I wait for my food. After picking up my plate I decide to held back that way. 

Knock, knock...

The door opens and Mon stands there mugging. "You a delivery boy now?" He asks. "Move Mon." Asia says now appearing in front  of the door.