23

Florida

"So where we staying?" Asia asked walking behind me. "A resort by the beach. We're about to about get y'all checked in and then I have some things I need to go handle."

"Like what?" She asks. I can sense the attitude in her voice. If she knew the real reason we was here she could be carrying her and baby girl back to Atlanta. I chuckle. I can imagine her pregnant ass huffing and puffing trying to get back on that airplane. "Chris."

"Just a meeting bae. I'm coming straight back to the resort afterwards so we can go hang. Your aunt should be here soon too." I didn't know Asia knew she had family down here. She spoke of an aunt that she hasn't seen in forever. I was trying to probe and see how she knew her. Asia wasn't sure who side she from just that she would come to Atlanta and visit them from time to time.

Crystal name pops up on my phone while we're at the desk trying to get the rental car. I step over to the side. "What man?"

"Well damn hello to you too."

"What's up? Why you calling me when I'm with my girl."

"I got the test results." Crystal says. "Okay.. what are they?"

"He's her father and that baby she's carrying isn't Rock's. I told you something wasn't adding up."

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Man chill out. It wasn't nothing extreme. I used the same sample you gave me."

I exhale loudly wishing I could fully express what I wanna tell this bitch. I ain't need her to do extra shit. "Mind your business next time and just do what's specific asked of you."

"So you wanna tell me when you fucked her?"

"What?"

"You're 100% the father."

"Impossible."

"This is the number one top lab in the country, no lies."

"Man bye. Don't play with me like this." I hang up. I walk back out to Asia as the lady hands her the keys. "Who was that?"

"Jah . He was just checking to see if we had made it." I lie looking down at her stomach. "Oh cool." She responds back. She hands me the keys and we proceed out the door.

"Ouch. That kick hurt." Asia says getting in the passenger seat. "He moving?" I ask. "It feels like he's fighting in there." She says. I laugh. "Mama." Chrissy says just waking up. "Hey baby girl."

"I hungry."

"Me too. Daddy we're hungry."

"What y'all want to eat?"

"Sandwich." Chrissy says. "Mama you and lil man want that too?" I ask. "That's fine." Asia says.

We get there food and head to the hotel. After getting checked in and settle, they eat and I stretch out across the bed. I got an hour in a half before this initial meet up. The conversation with Crystal runs through my mind.

It's no way possible. She ain't even let me kiss her, see her naked, nothing. She was pregnant by the time we was together, right? We never went there not yet anyway.

I've been holding back long enough, this tension gone have to get released one way or another.

"Want some?"

"Some what?" I ask as if she knew exactly what I was thinking about. "This sandwich. I'm feeling a bit nauseous so I not gone finish it."

"Oh.. nah I'm good. Maybe later."