Sneak Peek

Forbidden 3: A Price To Pay

Chapter One

Asia

The cries of CJ filled the room but my thoughts drowned the noise out.

"Mommy..."

Here I was at 25 the mother of two kids who father was incarcerated. He was only serving 3 in a half years for the drugs that were planted in his car.

Unlike the last time I haven't moved on. I haven't adjusted. I haven't forgiven him. I haven't did shit but wallow in the misery I called life. My brothers tried to label it as postpartum depression but it's been two years since CJ's birth. I just don't know.

I let out a heavy sigh and helped CJ up off the floor.

"Mommy."

Chrissy tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm." I answered still not looking at her.

"Can we go get something to eat?" She asked.

Whatever the delay she had back then now doesn't even exists anymore. She was smart as hell to only be almost 5 years old.

"Yeah, go get CJ some socks and shoes and we'll go somewhere," I responded.

As my kids ran out the room, I laid back on the bed. It was taking everything in me to muster the courage to get up. I didn't feel like moving, shit, some days I didn't feel like living but I was all my babies had. I had fallen deep into this rut and never seemed to be getting out of it.

Minutes left like seconds as Chrissy and CJ rushed back into my room.

"We're ready!" They screamed, smiling from ear to ear.

"Chrissy, buckle CJ up in his seat... I'm coming," I instructed giving Chrissy the keys.

-You'll be able to read more soon. Chapter one will be released at the end January 2020.

Give me your thoughts! What are you thinking???
What do you think will happen?

SN: The title sounds legit asf. If I say so myself. 😂 I did that 👏🏽😂

-Lys worldofalyssa