Five

Hearing the news that they didn't kill Chris has me questioning a lot but I don't have time to focus on that. I just need my baby back! I've been at this hospital for the past 24 hours. Robert is still knocked out from the meds they used. I managed to squeeze on his bed to lay next to him. I wish he would wake up and end this nightmare already.

I feel a kiss on my face meaning Robert is up, finally. I roll over. "What I miss?" He asks still sounding drowsy. I wrap my arm around him as I lay on his chest. "Bae whats wrong?" He asks.

"Christiana is missing." I manage to say without tearing up. "What!"

"Dom and Mon have been looking for her since she went missing yesterday."

"What the hell happen to my lil girl?"

"I don't know bae. I woke up and went to look for her and found the backdoor was kicked in and she was gone. Who the fuck could've took her?"

"I don't know but believe me we gone find out and I'm blasting any nigga that's involved. Pass me my phone." I reach over and hand it to him.

After he calls his boys he lays there deep in thought. "Mr. Simmons. We're here to give you your medicine. How are you feeling?" He sighs heavily. "Can we wait on my medicine for a bit? I don't need to sleep right now."

"Sleep is whats best for you Mr. Simmons." He smacks his lips, "It's okay baby. Dom and Mon are on it. They'll work with yo boys." I say trying to give him an ease of mind.

He looks so stressed and I feel him, this shit is eating at me. "Here you go Mr. Simmons."

"You sure?"

"Yes, you can't help us if you aren't well." I gently kiss his lips. Rock takes his medicine then the nurse leaves out.

"Baby I'm sorry about all this." Rock says. "About what?

"This stuff with Christiana. I can't help but to think I played a part in this some kind of way."

"Bae you can't blame yourself." Him and my brothers have been saying the same thing. They feel like they involved some kind of way, like it's because of them she's missing. It could be true because of the shit they're involved in. I just want me baby girl back I don't care about anything else.

"Man... They gone feel this shit, I promise."

"Ms. Evans someone has called up from downstairs to see you." A woman in a suit says. I get up putting my shoes on. "I'll be back bae."

"Alright." I peck his lips and then leave out the room to the elevator.

I get off on the first floor and it's no one I know around. "Asia." I turn around and see... Monte?!? "What the hell? What are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see him.

"I was around the way and run into your brothers. They said you was here. It's been a minute."

"Yeah it has. So how's everything?" I ask. "Everything is everything. What you got going on?"

"It's a lot of stress but I'm managing."

"Word? Anything I can help with?"

"Nah thanks for the offer tho... How long you here for?"

"Just the day I leave out tonight."

"Oh." I want to ask about Chris so bad but if Monte doesn't mention him neither will I. "Yeah well it was good seeing you."

"Yeah. You too." I walk back up to Robert's room and he's sleeping.

I decide to ride over to Dom and Mon place. As I pull up they're pulling out. "Where y'all going?" I ask. "To burn down this fucking city."

"Any word on anything yet?"

"Not yet but we gone hear some soon. How Rock?"

"He's sleeping. He got his boys out too."

"Yeah I know I talked to one of em. We gone link up and put our resources together."

"Thanks. I know how y'all are and how things are with Rock and his people." I say. Rock and my brothers have had bad blood for years. The only thing that's keeping the peace is me and Chrissy. "It ain't none for my baby and Baby sis. We gone find her."

"Yeah we are. We don't want you stressing." Mon says. "That's hard not to do but I'll try to keep myself busy."

"Do that. We'll call if some come up."

I head to the house and work on some hair orders for a bit. My rings as an unknown number calls me. "Hello?"

"If you ever wanna see yo lil girl again you'll meet me at the park under the bridge."

"Who is this?" I ask. My heart is beating triple times fast and the feeling of my oxygen being cut off. "It doesn't matter baby girl. $15,000 or she's dead." Click.

I click Dom name. "What's up Asia?"

"Someone just called wanting $15,000 or they're going to kill Christianna!!!!"

"Who was it?!? Send me the fucking number!!" He yells into the phone. "I don't know who it was but they told me to meet them at the park under the bridge with the money."

"The fuck? Send that shit. Ion trust this shit and a nigga asking for they fucking head to get blown off. Go back up to the hospital. One of Rock niggas up there. Ima call you back."

I drop everything I'm doing and head back to the hospital. As I'm walking inside Rock name comes across my screen. "Yeah?"

"Where you at?"

"About to get on elevator to come to you."

"Nah stop and walk back the other way. I don't who these niggas are creepin round this shit." I stop dead in my tracks. "Dom just sent me this way because of some shit with Chrissy."

I hear some shuffling in the background. "Get outta here now." Rock says then hangs up. As soon as I walk out the door a black car pulls up in front of me. "What the fuck man." I don't feel like dealing with these grown ass niggas shit.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yell. Another car pulls up beside me but I know this car. "Asia get in the car!" Dom instructs.

We see one nigga run out with Rock following right behind him. Dom and Mon pull out they guns and starts shooting at nigga too. The man runs to the car that pulled up in front of me. Rock gets in the backseat and as the black speeds off so does Dom.

"Who the fuck are those niggas?"

"Asia we know who got Chrissy..."

"Who?" I ask with my heart dropping. "That nigga who use to work for us."