4 Months Later

Chris

"Tae you got the west side. Jay I want you on the north. MJ you for the south side. G you got the East. The move weight that's moved the more we all get paid. We the only niggas with the work around here. This entire area is ours. Stay strapped and alert at all times."

"Got it."

I nod my head letting them know I'm dismissing them from my presence.

Shit has been good. My business is thriving already. My daughter has everything she needs. My girl who isn't my official girl yet is happy. I don't even know why Asia is being this difficult. She's literally doing the most.

We laid everything out on the table, except the the this shit, and now we're good. We're taking everything slow but she knows what's up. Mentally she was in a dark space but she's doing better now. She told me about her thoughts of aborting the baby. Despite whether it's biologically mine, that's still mg kid. I know that wasn't all her talking. The pregnancy hormones were and are taking her through a lot.

I'm just trying to make shit as stress free as possible for her. We keep money on her brothers books and I've even received a "blessing" from Dom. She'll never admit it but I think that gave her some peace of mind regarding us.

I grab my keys, "Ja you got this?" I ask. "You already know."

"Alright. I'm out."

I hop in my whip and head home, but first I stop by the store to grab Asia some food and Chrissy some snacks.

I walk inside the house and let's quiet as hell. "Asia, Chrissy!" I hear the sound of feet and I know that's my baby girl. "Daddy. Mommy sleeping."

"She is?" I ask. "Yes."

"Alright go sit this in the today for me." I hand her the bag of chips. While she walks to the kitchen I walk inside the room. Asia is knocked out.

She so damn beautiful pregnant. Seeing her now makes me wish I was there for Chrissy. This experience is just as rewarding.

"Asia." I say lightly shaking her.

"Hm."

"I brought you back from food from the deli."

"Why you home so early?" She mumbles. "I can do that when I'm running shit." She hits my leg. "What was that for?" 

"You getting smart." She leans up. "What you bring me?"

"Go see." She cuts her eyes at me but gets up with her stomach poking. "They're getting bigger." I put my hand on her stomach.

"He is."

"What?"

"They were able to schedule me today so I took it. They called at the last minute."

"Why you ain't call me?"

"I knew you was busy. I didn't wanna disrupt you." She says yawning. "You didn't think it would be important for me to be there?"

"Chris is just told you why I didn't."

"Alright Asia."

I walk to the kitchen and begin to plate her food. "I want chicken." Chrissy says tugging at the bottom of my shirt. "Okay, sit to the table and I'll fix you a plate."

"Thank you." She says sitting down.

Asia finally walk into the kitchen. "Here." I say pointing to her plate. "Thanks." She says sitting down. "You want tea or juice or what?" I ask. "Water is fine."