9

Chris

"Nah wassup? I just left the spot. What you need Ra?"

"Can we go out to dinner?" She asks in a whiny tone. "We just went out earlier."

"Okay so what am I suppose to eat Christopher?!?"

This a grown ass woman asking me what she's supposed to eat. "Tyra I'll call you back."

I roll up to my house and soon as I'm parked in the driveway I cut the engine off. Closing my eyes the image of baby girl is engraved in my head. I don't know how I didn't see it before. She looks like me and Asia. 

Sighing loudly I get out and head inside. I've been here longer than I've been seen. Asia's probably thinking I just got back but that ain't the case.

Monte hit me when he got his boys established. He ain't know what he was doing so I stepped in. I knew the plan was to takeover Dominique and Montez's and that fuck nigga Rock shit. We had an entire plan to be running everything. If any type of work was moving in the city it was gone be from us.

The moves were personal because of the shit that went down. Everything was going according to the plan we disappeared and waited. When we got got back things were still going smooth.

When Monte let Aug get in head shit went left. I don't know how this nigga convinced him to kidnap the baby and kill the cousin. They tried to take everybody out while that nigga Rock was in the hospital. I heard they tried to get his ass too. I tried to reason with Monte but he didn't want to hear it.

It was something about the baby that I wanted to protect her and the shit didn't feel right as soon as I saw her. Monte went crazy and threatened to kill her. It was an adult matter and the baby is innocent.

It was her or him and this lead to the entire house getting slaughtered. I walked out of there with her untouched without a single scratch. It hurt to kill the one person I considered a brother. August is getting his too, in due time.

I'm sure Asia's brothers know I'm back by now. I can't believe she got with that nigga Rock. He didn't even like they asses. I could've sworn they was beefing before but this the nigga she chose.

I sit my gun on the nightstand and throw my shirt over my head. Leaning back I stare up at the ceiling of my bedroom.

My thoughts are interrupted through my phone ringing. "What's up?" I answer the unsaved number. "We can't meet today." Asia. "Why?"

"I'm busy."

"Lemme guess... you gone be busy all week and the week after that huh?"

"I don't owe you anything Chris."

"I never said you did. If that's my daughter, which I'm almost 100% sure she is, you owe her something."

"She has a father figure in her life."

"Well now she'll have her REAL father figure in her life. Another nigga, especially one I don't fuck with, ain't raising my child. You can take that attitude and all the other bullshit back wherever it came from."

"I don't even know why I called you."

"Because you knew if you didn't show up I would pop back up at the house. You know I don't give a fuck if that nigga there or not. I'm with the fuck shit."

"Grow up."

"I did. Did you?" I ask back. She acting like she ain't the reason for all the shit that went down. She almost got me killed for that shit yet she feels some type of way. "We can't meet and I won't be home. Bye." She hangs up in my face. Fuck it.

Tyra: Bae I'm hungry!:

I groan grabbing my keys. "Man."

I stop by the nearest place and grab her a cheap ass burger.

I bang on the door of her hotel room. "Aw thanks bae."

"Yeah." I mumble pushing past her. I sit the bag on the bed and walk back towards the door. "What's your problem?" She asks blocking the door.

"Don't blow my phone up for some damn food Tyra. I'm not just chilling at one of my niggas houses, I'm busy doing shit."

"YOU'RE THE ONE who flew me here. I don't know this area like to just be going around places by myself." She says back placing her hand on her hip. "You right. It's on me. My fault. Ima hit you up later."

"You been acting real strange here lately. Fix it."

"You got it." I place a kiss on her forehead waiting for her to move away from the door. "Make sure you call me later." She says then moves. "Yup." I mumble walking out.

I post up outside watching Crystal and her brother walk inside the house. Dominique and Montez are still outside leaning against the gate talking. A car pulls up and Rock gets out. The three dap up and stand there talking.

I could take all three of them out right now but I rather wait. It'll be a lot more sweeter that way. "So listen we gotta go out of town for a couple of days. We got our niggas still putting in work and listening out for the new niggas." Dom says.

"Yeah, my boys say streets been real quiet lately." Rock says. "Yeah but that don't mean niggas ain't plotting." Mon says. I smirk to myself. "We just need you keep an eye out on shit and our lil sister." Dom adds.

"Y'all know I got it."

"If she ask where we at just make up some."

"What yall niggas going on vacation and shit." Rock says laughing. "We got some shit to handle with Tania." Dom says.

"Y'all heard from her? What's up with that?"

"Shit ain't looking good but when has it ever with her." Dom shrugs. "Damn."

Their voices cease as I roll up my window. They say whatever and go their separate ways. I wait a few minutes then pull off. This is going to be like taking candy from a baby.