Chapter 01

A girl was brought to a room by five guards more like dragged her into the room by force..

She screamed for help...

Then her screams turned into threatens of what she will do to them..

Then her threatening turned into pleading of letting her go..

The girl was so confused.. She didn't do anything wrong...

She was just speaking with some of her followers/fans of her in her house and suddenly.. Everyone was pushed aside by twenty and more guards then she opened her mouth to scream at them but she was given some sort of thing to black out..

Then all she remembered in bits was that she was in a car surrounded with five or more men in a car which is travelling in some abandon road..

Finally after gaining consciousness completely, she was being dragged to a room of some abandon place. The room seemed like a spacious hall which only had a dim light and the door to this hall was slightly open.

She yelled for help and pleaded with them to let her go. At least, asked what did she do wrong.. Her hands were tied when the five men didn't show so much of an emotion in their blank face.

She couldn't run, she wasn't foolish enough to believe she can outrun these people. Even if she somehow did outran them then they will shoot her with the guns they had.. Then her legs too were tied.

She was kidnapped from her house itself which had cctv camera.. Surely someone must have noticed it by now and they'll be coming here.

Who are these people.? What did she do..? These men did nothing to her.. It seems as if they're waiting for someone..

Maybe their boss who ordered them to kidnap her..

What do they want..?

Money maybe..? Lacks, she can give.. If they asked cores? She's not that rich.

Well she will give whatever they want if they let her go..

And why are her hands and legs tied so tightly.? It's only few minutes of being tied and her skin was already bruised.

No matter what she said or yelled, these five men remained still and not the least bit paid any attention to her..

Just after she stopped screaming and pleading to let her go, she could hear a whimper..

A whimper..?

What's happening?

She squinted her eyes in the dim light and looked at the surrounding.

There was a man on the opposite side of the room where she was..

He too was tied down and she could see they had beaten him up because she could clearly see the blood even if she can't see his face clearly..

Oh God..! What kind of people are they.. Will they beat her too..?

Just then he heard sound of some sort of vehicle probably a car..

She couldn't see the person got out of the car because the five men guarding her surrounded him and they entered the room..

He must be the boss who kidnapped us, she thought..

She shut her mouth when they went towards the man on the other side, ignoring her..

She kept her silent because that man gave an aura that she shuddered in fear..

She just knew it this man was dangerous and she expected him to be menacing and uneducated one.. But his clothes looked fine and he seemed to be rich from what he stood..