Chapter 43

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me...

Chapter 43:

-------------------------------------------

Rudra tapped his right foot in impatience, waving off the people who wanted to talk with him and he ignored the strange looks his friends were giving him.

Because Rudra Singh Oberoi was never serious about anything... But here he was, arriving early to the college, sitting on his bike in the parking area surrounded by his friends with a serious look on his face and oh my God dark circles too.

It's so rare to see Rudra serious...

And it's even more rare to see him angry...

Rudra fumed unable to hold the anger boiling in him for the past two days.

May be it's in the Oberoi genes to feel extreme anger. Because Rudra had never experienced this much anger, this much overwhelming emotions. He had only seen it in his Shivaay Bhaiyaa and God knows how his Shivaay bhaiyaa deals with this much overwhelming anger almost all the time..

He had arrived college earlier for the past two days and waited so very patiently..

Just as soon as Soumya drove her scooty to the ladies parking section of the college, Rudra waved off his friends and walked towards her..

Finally, the person he wanted to confront,

Soumya...

God! the anger he was feeling minutes ago was nothing compared to how he feels now..

Rudra grabbed Soumya's hand almost startling her. Rudra reminded himself to be not swallowed up in those widened adorable eyes and dragged her.

Sumo plastered a fake smile to the college students around and came with him willingly.

Rudra brought her to the rooftop which was inaccessible to students but he and Sumo had skipped classes and had fun countless times here since his bhaiyaa owns the college.

They had watched videos here, made plans here, prepared for cultural functions here, rehearsed here, she tutored him here, even did homework and assignments here, prepared for semesters here, spent the time admiring the view from here...

Rudra pulled her forward and looked at her properly..

He had noticed how she lost some weight when she attended Shivaay Bhaiyaa's wedding and now she looked like she had lost even more weight.

Sumo...

What happened to his bubbly and cute Sumo...?

And why she agreed to engage to someone..?

Rudra gritted his teeth in anger because just thinking about the engagement was making him mad.

But what made him more mad was that she didn't bother to tell him anything nor did she attend any of his calls for the past two days after he quickly exited the engagement ceremony with some excuse and Soumya was also absent to the college.

Rudra cannot even go to her home to demand answers from her. He alone knew how he spent the two days without seeing her or hearing from her.

“Rudra, you're hurting me."

Rudra let go of her hand realizing how hard he's gripping her hand. She winced, rotating her hand.

“Then what about how you're hurting me, Soumya?"

“What..?"

“Don't pretend, Soumya.. You know very well about what it is.. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you pick any of my calls? Why?"