Chapter 35

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me...

Chapter 35:

-------------------------------

Shivaay rushed towards Rudra's room while Om followed him closely.

Shivaay didn't know if something happened to Rudra or is he playing a prank.

If this was a prank, Rudra was going to get scolded by him because even now, his palms are sweating in worry.

Shivaay wouldn't even bat an eye glance if his whole company was crumbling because he know he could build it again but here he was... Sweating from just this...

If someone or something had upset Rudra then Shivaay will burn the world for his baby brother.

His heart skipped a beat in worry and he didn't know if his heart was even beating properly because it's beating pace felt irregular.

Just like Om said, Rudra's room door was closed and even locked when he pushed it which is very, very rare.

"Rudra.."

Shivaay called out and was met with only silence.

This is strange... Really, really strange..

Rudra had never ignored him no matter what. Om too looked at him in worry since Rudra never ignored his big brother.

"Rudra? Please, answer me."

Rudra still hadn't answered even when Shivaay had said please. This scared Shivaay like nothing did.

Usually nothing bothered Rudra because Rudra has the capacity to overlook the obvious and one day, they all come crushing to him and he gets upset.

Shivaay didn't know what to do so he knocked the door again along with Om..

"You are scaring me, Rudra, what happened?"

Om watched Shivaay trying to pacify Rudra with all sort of things to convince him to come out.

He was the one who knocked Rudra's door today morning to know whether he was ready for haldi or not.? But soon his callings were ignored.

At first Om thought Rudra was just pulling a prank or even hiding a girl. But Rudra never did that and that too for so long ignoring Om. S,  Om went and brought Shivaay to handle Rudra since strangely Rudra listened Shivaay all the time.

"Is it a pimple?"

Shivaay asked with such seriousness that Om would have laughed if the situation they're in was not bad.

"Did something happen in your college?"

Om knew that Shivaay owned that college too and he will know everything if something happened in his college yet Shivaay asked it.

"Did any of your friends say anything to you?"

And they could hear a groan from inside, confirming that Rudra was indeed there.

"Is it one of your girlfriends?

Om didn't know what happened to Rudra to behave like this. This no longer seemed like a prank of Rudra.

Now Om too got seriously worried.

"Did Tej uncle or Jhanvi aunty said something?"

Shivaay asked and Om felt the familiar anger rise in him. If it was his father then Om won't let it go this time.

"Rudra... You know your bhaiyaa will do anything, anything for you, right? So please open the door. I will make everything right.. So open the door Rudra.."