Last Chapter: Chapter 46:

....My Brothers Are Everything To Me...

Last Chapter: Chapter 46:

----------------------------------

Annika sat on the chair in front of the huge mirror in their room and tried to look at her reflection...

Annika could not meet her own eyes at her reflection and blushed hard, averting her eyes from the mirror..

But she has to wear jewels and had to put make up on for the small pooja held for family members today before tomorrow's Rudra and also Prinku's marriage..

Annika gripped her saree and forced her to look up at her reflection..

And her eyes zoomed on her neck immediately to find the love bites when  Shivaay ravished her neck yesterday night..

Night....

Annika's hands trembled and she got goosebumps all over her body remembering what happened last night.

The way Shivaay had ravished her....

The way he stared at her...

The way he held her...

The way he paid attention to her every part...

The way he had shuddered against her..

The way his eyes expressed his overwhelming love..

The way his teeth bit all over her body..

The way his hands roamed all over her body..

The way he made her moan shamelessly...

The way he had made her feel like a woman more than ever in all her life..

The way he had became one with her..

Annika got up from the chair and turned away from the mirror, deciding to leave the make up today because she sure as hell cannot look at her in the mirror without looking at the love bites and the love bites made her remember every part of last night.

She put the jewels over her collared blouse because nowadays she has to wear collared clothes almost everyday to hide the teeth marks on her neck..

She sighed and put the rest of jewels and messily tied her hair without the help of mirror and looked at the watch...

It's early five in morning and you will never believe it that Annika of all people had woken up early but she would have died of embarrassment if she woke up after Shivaay...

It was already more embarrassing to get untangled from him and walk away from the bed with nothing on her except Shivaay's shirt..

No... No....

She cannot think about it again...

Her face already felt feverish with the way she's blushing so Annika closed their room's door, not even looking at Shivaay at least once.

She cannot even meet her eyes in the reflection then how was she going to see Shivaay.. She was going to hide from him as long as it takes but knowing him, it will be sooner than she expected.

She moved towards the kitchen to help the workers since the pooja will begin in a few hours..

If anyone saw her they could see a smile so pure and rare on her face despite the slightly reddened cheeks..

After all the girl who had grown up in a orphanage has finally received the love she had always longed for and her husband is so possessive and treated her wonderfully..

Who wouldn't be happy if they were in her place.?

---------------------------------

If you looked closely, he was just barely larger than his hands now that Shivaay looked at his hands..