Chapter 34

...My Brothers Are Everything To Me...

Chapter 34:

-------------------------------------

Annika didn't know what to do...

She forgot how she was breathing till now?

How do you breathe?

For the life of her, Annika doesn't know how to breathe, how to move her facial muscles, she couldn't even figure out what's going on since her mind had gone to shut down mode..

There was only one thing clear in her...

The rising of heart beat...

Lubb...

Dubb...

Increasing it's beating pace along with it's sound..

Her eyes refused to look away from those azure eyes...

If she had to admit it herself, those eyes had been the first thing she saw in him and it held her captivated ever since she saw those eyes..

Goosebumps had already risen on her skin when he pulled her hand like he owned her..

The mere thought of skin contact with him was enough to make her tremble, and her toes curled..

Why he's asking her to.. to marry...?

And that too him...?

What's going on...?

“Will you marry me, Annika?"

He asked again and that's when she noticed it that it was not Shivaay who asked her..

She had been too concentrated on how Shivaay grabbed her and her concentration was fully on his eyes and the ring he held in his hand that she failed to notice another person in the room..

Those words were not uttered by Shivaay but Daksh..

How could she?

How could she didn't realize the voice..?

How could she even dared to think Shivaay Singh Oberoi will ask her of all people.?

How could she stand there mesmerized by his eyes without even noticing another person besides Shivaay..?

Daksh knelt down on the ground, in front of her, getting the ring from Shivaay and looked at her, waiting for the answer..

Annika's legs trembled and she shook her head at Daksh and turned her back to the scene of Shivaay just standing there and started walking away...

No....

She cannot afford to be weak...

She has work..

But she wants to go home..

Annika gritted her teeth and started working on the decorations for haldi tomorrow so she could go home early..

Shivaay fumed and vented his anger on Daksh..

“Haven't I told you, she's not that type of girl to just accept anyone's proposal? See, you scared her and made her feel uncomfortable that she ran away."

“Come on, Shivaay.. Even if she didn't say yes to me, she will think about me all night and when I ask her tomorrow, she will definitely say yes.."

“Daksh, I am warning you.. If you disturb her like that, I will forget who you are."

“Why, Shivaay? Why are you overreacting? I like her and want to marry her."

“I am not overreacting, Daksh.. I agreed to your craziness today because you were emotionally blackmailing me with your suicide but not anymore. She's from ordinary background. It was I who brought her to my world as a wedding planner. I am responsible for her as long as she stays here. I do not want anyone to disturb her or hurt her. Do you understand?"