Chapter 36

****Some of you might not have got notification of the last week update chapter 35 so read it before this*****

Chapter 36:

---------------------------------

(A/N: Some of you felt bad for Shivaay's wife in last chapter so Let me make clear about this issue. When Shivaay was consoling Rudra that he had created a separate room, Shivaay mentions Tia as his future wife because he doesn't love her. This marriage is just a business deal to him. So he doesn't want to interfere it with his brothers relationship. But if it's Annika, well it's a different matter.)

---------------------------------

Chapter 36:

Shivaay could feel the ever consuming rage boiling behind his eyes, making his head throb..

Shivaay clenched his fingers tight enough that his nails were forming half moons shapes in his palms.

His azure eyes which had been always alluring held such anger that they looked like they will burn the person they're glaring...

Daksh....

Daksh....

Damn it, Daksh...

Instead of his warning to never disturb Annika again.

But here he is, in front of all the guests..

Daksh was kneeling on the floor with one knee, in front of Annika with a ring on his hand....

Proposing her in front of all the guests arrived for his haldi.

Daksh looked up at Annika with hopeful eyes..

God... Daksh could see how beautiful she was in the pale yellow lehanga.

Daksh could see Shivaay and Annika's attraction towards each other even if others doesn't notice it.

Daksh knew Annika was hurt that Shivaay is getting married and Shivaay himself had asked her hand for marriage to Daksh..

This was the correct chance he has been waiting for..

He knew Annika doesn't like him but while she's hurt and vulnerable, she will accept his proposal just to get back at Shivaay because he had seen how stubborn they both are..

And Daksh was going to take advantage of this situation...

Annika...

Annika...

Oh... How he wanted her...

From the moment Daksh met her, she's all that's in his mind, rendering him sleepless and mad..

Now he can go to any extent to have her..

Shivaay came forward from where he stood and Daksh could see the rage and jealousy in Shivaay's eyes and a little fear whether Annika will say yes..

When Shivaay lectured him to stop making a scene and embarrassing Annika in this way, Dadi had stopped him that it's Annika's choice to answer him..

Daksh suppressed the smirk and looked up at Annika once more, waited for Annika to say yes because he knew she will say yes.

Wait till she say yes Shivaay...

Daksh will then create the worst misunderstanding ever between them and Annika will have no choice but to look up at Daksh, her future husband..

“No..."

Daksh pulled his head from his smug thoughts and concentrated on reality..

No...?